Off Topic Discussion

I guess we really needed the “balance” of the reload rate at 6s…

They even had to admit it was not a bug or an oversight. When I think that on top of that, everything else in the tank, from shells to protection to mobility, is already nerfed…

Nope. Leclerc’s UFP is on the verge of critical ricochet territory, and because it is composite based, it will benefit from both.

1 Like

Or look at the Stingers best example where they basically “explained” how the Stingers is not capable of have 20G+ maneuverability because they dont believe the west can build something superior to the igla, just ridiculous.

1 Like

Same for Mistral.

Ingame we have only one type of Mistral, at 12G.

We have proof than we made multiple variants…

Mistral 1 : 6km of range for 25G
Mistral 2 : 6.5Km for 35G…

We “recently” made a Mistral 3 but dunno the stats.

Telling you how they make Western stuff against glorious Russian one… I really wonder from wich hat they get this Mistral ingame.

2 Likes

yeah Mistral is in the same boat, just sad.

1 Like

Also interesting fact but i’ve found a video on the mistral 3 launch, and even if it’s a AA missile, it can lock to ground target (on the vid it’s shooting at a training boat), wonder if older mistral could get something like that would be fun to shoot AA light vehicle with a mistral if out of atgms on Tigers.

Speeeeeeed:

1 Like

interesting didnt know the Mistral had such a capability

1 Like

Damn, I honestly thought you had them on the Tiger and I was sharing this for all of us, sorry I just saw in games that I was wrong…

yeah, no we dont have them on the Tiger UHT.

anyway Im still interested in the Mistral itself and I do have the south african Rooivalk which does have them.

1 Like

The UHT can have them, but wasn’t given them. I believe @Godvana suggested Mistrals for the UHT a while back, dunno what came out of it tho.

Perhaps gonna happen if we got one day the HAC x)

That’s just a mockup

Nothing so far, but they are listed in the manual and there are pictures with them on.

Pretty much all IR homing missiles can do this, as long as the target is hot enough

1 Like

Ha yes indeed, just found this one, 8 years old so i guess it’s older Mistral, working on ships too

Would be a funny thing to add if every IR missile could lock ground target.

hey at least you have a Tiger with F&F missiles too now

after France jumped out of the PARS program for no reason

You know… It’s all based on “If we can’t make it that good, NATO couldn’t possibly do it better”. It’s hard cope and ubernationalism to the point where official documentation for NATO weapon systems is a weaker source than advertising brochure from the Russian side.

3 Likes

Though it is kinda funny considering we usually have vehicles years, maybe decades older than the soviets at the same BR :P

1 Like

we’re about to have a damn Phantom at 12.0 or higher

1 Like