Off Topic Discussion

Really now?

Yeah I said that in my previous comments

1 Like

At least take us out for dinner before taking a Mirage.

1 Like

Norwegian MH-60 for squadron vehicle?

Did Israel? ;)

/s of course

@Texas_Engineer_Mike So now on topic is now class as off topic got that thread is now turning toxic

2 Likes

Idk, sounds cool to me, Sweden has a UH-60M, (unknown if weaponized or not).

I don’t think any non-US UH-1 had rocket pods or miniguns yet we have them as starter helis. I don’t think it would be an issue for Blackhawks.

Yes please

Double standards everywhere what can I say

1 Like

Like theres folks actually targeting him and some of us over it its actually crazy

2 Likes

yeah check their official github

1 Like

I think it’s properly because I speak the truth and use facts rather than emotion.
And I win most flame wars but within the rules so I won’t get banned as well but I’m not sure about that one.

1 Like

Indeed. I’ve only seen you on the topic the was going on, every time you were over then on this new RR&D.

2 Likes

mhm He properly was joking but to me that felt like a stab rather than banter

After having people say who don’t talk there get the people who do basically kicked out I could see it as a stab.

1 Like

Did people get flagged by other players? Cause IDK what this could mean otherwise.

@XSpaz1NOuTX
Targeting with flagging?
I can see that, there are a lot of people who have deep seated beliefs that feel challenges to those beliefs are insults.

1 Like

Right, others just say “they have already made too many acceptions”

Flagging and constantly droning about Death and Morvran talking about Britain as a TT which at the times was always part of the conversation

Well we had a right to tbh as it’s been 5 years since having the Phantom.
Now with a new top tier jet coming, The deny of giving the Phantom 9L it does feel like the British tree is being screwed over

2 Likes