Off Topic Discussion

Spoiler

1 Like

2 Likes

Am I the only one getting really terrible servers today? The connection seems really poor, it tells me 200ms but the connection feels very discontinuous, the planes fly in zig-zag and teleport… And my connection is perfectly fine for every other game I play

server hamster has to upload the trailer hes currently multi tasking so expect reduced performance this evening

2 Likes

Out of the blue most of my suggestions are gone? The only untouched suggestions were American and Ukrainian, there’s a few Polish, Lithuanian and British ones left but most are gone and the Swiss, Bangladeshi, New Zealandic and Estonian suggestions are all gone.

I had a feeling a few were rejected but I was only aware of one Swiss and one British suggested being rejected. Some of these suggestions were at the tail end of the backlog while some were made less than a week ago. What confuses me is that some of those suggestions were a lot more detailed than what remained.

This sucks…

If you got a notifaction then they were rejected. You’d need to PM a suggestion mod to ask why.

If they have a high level of detail, they might have failed the plagiarism detection. I had it happen once, so now I use this: Plagiarism Checker – 100% Trusted for Accurate Detection

Otherwise, they might have been something just approved(or you missed the fact they already existed, but I doubt it), and that’s why? could be a number of reasons.

I had one of mine rejected too, it happens.

The only real option is to DM a suggestion mods and wait.

Thing that confuses me was the suggestions that stayed. If it was just my old ones rejected I wouldnt question it but some of them were less than a week old and others were around since late January or December.

A few of my lighter detail suggestions stayed while some of the more detailed ones survived.

Yeah it’s weird, they accepted 3 of mine, denied 2, but left 7 one of which I’m sure is going to be denied anyway now.

1 Like

i had my 6 suggestions down to 1 pending now, 3 denied and 2 accepted

What the lastest suggestion that got accepted from you? I need the date. I am seeing mods spamming 2000 post of your Navy suggestion.

My latest approved suggestion is the HMNZS Southland. I posted her on the 31st of Jan, and was approved today, (yesterday technically where I live).

I have older suggestions that are still pending however.

Voted yes, just to show some love to the kiwibros (brus).

1 Like

my line uo aint pay to win right War Thunder - Xbox Clips & Screenshots

Good work.

Mine:

and (not pay to win, but veteran bias lineup)

I almost lost my mind when my computer gave me warnings that told me “install a GPU” to continue. basically, long story short I managed to turn on a setting that forced my computer to exclusively use the iGPU, so I changed that back and now it’s fixed

I was kinda panicking for a bit though, thought I broke it

Off or on topic, be it what you will, MiG-29 9-13 is getting R-73’s, so my life is complete.

Too bad it’s going to 13.0 where it’ll remain as a worse Su-27 or on par (at best) with the F-15A.

1 Like

image
Why suggestion mods
why

;-;

1 Like

Just got my 2nd and 3rd cat.
Odin a Tiger striped 1.5 Year old cat and Loki a 5 Year old Tux.

Having them bond with my 7 Month old girl black cat named Geegee.

1 Like