Off Topic Discussion

I HATE UUU!!! U HAVE A P-51 LIKE TOM CRUISE AND I DON’T! );c

Captura de pantalla 2024-11-22 194359
DECOMPRESS BR vs. BMPT-58
MiGan Fox-3
PLAGUE DOCTOR
PLAY SMART NOT HARD


Su-30SM2 or Rafale C F3
1
UR WORLD WAS BORING SO I MADE MY OWN WHAT DO YOU THINK
1
UR FACT IS INCORRECT!

1 Like

Slight update on the pending and “want to do but encountering issues” list:

Pending:
1 New Zealandic
1 Bangladeshi
1 Estonian
2 American
3 Swiss
3 Ukrainian
4 British
6 Lithuanian
7 Polish

Want to do but currently can’t due to lack of info or other rule:
1 Maltese
1 French
1 Swiss
1 Lithuanian
3 Latvian
5 Ukrainian

I’m probably gonna take a bit of a break from creating suggestions but I’ll try fix any rejected suggestions and I have a few things I’m planning to I suggest that I actually have sufficient info on

1 Like

Which vehicle? or is it a map?

Screenshot_20260225-003403_Chrome
Still waiting 😭

2 Likes

2025???

yeah same i have a backlog im still waiting for lol
image

1 Like

It’s BNS Madhumati
FSJr7_8aIAAf0wf
Hopefully yours will get posted soon

2 Likes


As am I, it’s the only one from 2025 left

i got 3 from 2025 left lol

1 Like

2 Likes

Ah I see. Let me know if you need any pics

1 Like

I still got one that I originally made in August. It got denied in October and then denied 4 days ago so I’ve had to resubmit it yet again. The first reason for being denied was valid since I called it Block 50/52 and technically that counts as 2 separate suggestions so I removed the block entirely and asked the mod if I can do the different engines for the blocks, they said yes. But then it was denied because of that. Can’t wait for it to be denied again next august.

1 Like

But my PoBIT suggestion got approved whilst also having the same engine spec section and also my D Block 50 which is even worse because I kept the 52 engine in by accident.

ya… seems like a common problem. Seems they are getting through October at a good pace, as I’ve had my September and October stuff approved.

This is my oldest thing pending now.

Soon my child… soon
image

1 Like

thing is i have had a suggestion from late december 25 approved so i dont think they follow a specific way, i think its just random

It’s meant to be Oldest → Newest for the suggestion mods I’ve talked to, it’s not always, but usually is.

I’ve been doing some data collection on my suggestions, and the last 14 (not a full sample size ik), have all taken 120-130 days to be approved.

So you should be able to add 125 days from the date it was posted on, and find the date that it should be reviewed.

1 Like

never had to wait that long for an approval

My suggestion for the MiG-29KR and MiG-29S sat for like 2-3 weeks if i remember correctly from me hitting post to it being approved. And my MiG-35 sat for 6 days with me posting it on December 27th 2025 and it being approved on January 3rd 2026

Probably just the naval suggestion mods then, nothing I’ve got from December has been approved yet.