I think I’ve destroyed my own elevation controls so many times in Ju288 C, that I’ve gotten used to just hobbling back to the airfield using nothing but raised flaps (lower elevation), combat flaps (climb), and waving the wings around (low-low elevation). I could solve this by increasing the timer on the 2500kgs, but where is the fun in that.
If the spring requires no force to actuate then less friction losses and that means the engine makes more power surely.
Get the distinct impression that unlike Pratt & Whitneys and Packard Merlin’s which you can get newly made of anything part production for Kinner radials ceased some 80 years ago and anyone that has stockpiles guards them jealously and prices them accordingly.
Does anyone know of a sound mod that removes or changes the MAWS sound so it isn’t unbearable when it overlaps with the RWR sound?
I genuinely cannot stand it going off for 5 minutes straight because apparently people like airspawn 16v16 matches despite it being ARCADE features in RB.