Off Topic Discussion

Is it worth grinding AV-8B+? (US tree)

1 Like

Only if you really really want a dedicated strike plane for top tier GRB

Either Dial-Up or the neighbours Wi-Fi

Not a bad idea since it’s classed as a Strike Aircraft, you can spawn it or the F-16C and the SP cost of the other plane won’t increase in cost iirc.

1 Like

But can it deal with Pantsir?

dude has 128 Kbps download speed XD

1 Like

I mean, you can definitely evade it, but I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to destroy a Pantsir that’s using more than one braincell.

Dunno if the A2G armament is any good as I don’t really use Mavericks. They are very slow and their range seems to be a bit less than those KH-38s.

Mavericks work great in F-5E. I have destroyed many Pantsirs with that. You just need to climb to 7-8k meters.

1 Like

The MiG 23 only has 30 flares now? If you only take max flares…. When it was 72. Is this a bug?

It is indeed a bug
The MLD only has 12 pops right now for example.

1 Like

Where do I report this? Also it seems that half of the flares are invisible and do not work

They fixed it now

1 Like

Not for me :( I only have 12 flares now

1 Like

With slider value set to max?

Yeah

IMG_3138

3 Likes

For USMC AV-8B+ good for ground RB and ground SB

But now placeholder AGM-65 Maverick (AGM-65D AGM-65G). in fact AV-8B+ (USMC) armed AGM-65E & AGM-65F

I believe in the future gajin add JDAM (GBU-32(V)2/B & GBU-38) and GBU-54 Laser JDAM on AV-8B Plus for USMC & Italian Navy

Great CAS in ground RB and ground SB now

F-15E Strike Eagle (USAF) close air support and ground attack in ground RB & ground SB better F-16C Block 50 at USA tech tree 25 or 30%

1 Like

was there any plane armed with All AGM-65 versions (A/B/D/E/E2/F/G/H)?

At the cost of some inconvenience and with two fans for the modem, I managed to download it before the end of the month.

we really need to get you some post 1985 hardware

1985 B.C.
hehe.
By the way. Before deletion, the game occupied 59 Gb. Now it’s 53…mysticism.

2 Likes