Off Topic Discussion

poor man got the greatest heist’d

3 Likes

But, it gave me a good laugh and got me an excuse to get a new truck

1 Like

dont own a car, i might own one later in the future but rn im broke af, so i move around in a bike i transformed into an electric bike with 20 bucks

1 Like

I don’t even have a bike anymore ever since it’s sprockets died to wear

they are easy to change and pretty cheap, when i modified my bike to have an electric motor i did a lot of stuff to avoid rust and other stuff, for example instead of a normal sprocket i changed it to a band sprocket wich sadly the belt wears a bit more but its less prone to running out of the sprocket, i plan on using another belt material so it dosent wear as much, but the sprocket itself dosent wear nearly as much, also use some plastic cover for it, helps a lot with the rust and other stuff

walk like a real chad

1 Like

go up hill on a bike without using the motor

I live in the mountains

it’s not that hard on you but stuff wears quickly

1 Like

I bet you can probably get real MiG 21 parts with 2000$

1 Like

You could get the gear to steal one for that

1 Like

1 Like

Found a player who changes his nick EVERY battle … suspicious? Your thoughts?

1 Like

He probably has the second nickname thing that most youtubers use

2 Likes

Thx … just found it on YouTube. It is the namehider.

1 Like

Kids in cod and other fps…
The only set of words they know is
“They’re cheating!!!”
“Hackers”
“Kys”
And other things lmao

Whatever you do never lease one

Btw today i logged on and the game opened a battle chest that i probably didn’t opened before logging off yesterday.

It landed on a talisman,i was super happy because free talismans are always good

It was a talisman for the American Chaparral

Bruh 💀💀💀💀💀 why,now the only SPAA that i haven’t touched (975 and Adats not included) has a talisman. Oh well,now i suppose the grind to spade it will be easier ahah (end me please)

2 Likes

Do you have the Chinese WZ305? Use that in Arcade Battles with the DKY-1 proxy rounds to destroy aircraft. You can stay in spawn, get up to speed quickly and being in arcade, you know where the aircraft are coming from. If you’re lucky you could get a few kills per match.

Alternatively Veak 40 eventhough it’s lost it’s proxy round but has radar at an even lower BR than the WZ305. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips. I went through with the Wiesel in the end. It was actually quite exciting because you had to sneak through the enemy lines. I then waited at the back for unsuspecting SPAA players and lightly armoured vehicles ^^

1 Like

This kid sent a aim 7f at me and I evaded got nose on he sent another one and we traded

Off topic discussion and someone flagged this? Who’s did that?