Off Topic Discussion

GPS/INS guidance munitions improve attack enemy ground vehicle in bad weather

You guess the first major update AMX A-11 increase higher 10.3 BR after receive GPS/INS guidance munitions, and gajin consider rename AMX to AMX A-11B, rename in state card A-11 Ghibli → A-11 ACOL and move to rank 8 ?

I hope Litening II replace with Litening III targeting pod & change radar to PS-05/A Mk.3 radar on JAS39C Gripen (SAAF) and JAS39 Gripen C(Early) with PS-05/A Mk3 radar from swedish in the first major update

1 Like

I would guess the current AMX is gonna be like that super etendard, reduced loadouts at its current BR. The ACOL or A-11B could be a seperate aircraft, and talks has been going on for a Brazilian A-1M as an event/premium as well.

Since the 2024 road map specifies plans for ARH air to air missile tutorials are planned for the first update of 2024, it seems a safe bet we will get some ARH carriers or at least missiles for existing planes within like 6 weeks from this moment.

Although I suppose they could just be for phoenix or simply delayed to the second major update. Which is about 19 weeks away… 😞

I hope the next major includes exciting and interesting new mechanics or otherwise does something to push the realism of the game.

Maybe Object 292 could hint at a rework of the damage model of large caliber shells? (lethal hopium overdose)

Good chance they are for Aim-54 for now, that being said. Would make sense ot add Gripen C for Sweden with them and we know that is coming next update, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

blatant typo
1991 Gulf War
they also originally had to be fitted to Buccaneers which were buddied to designate targets for Tornados iirc

Yeah, I guess 1991 Gulf war. Funny Typo though :D

Yeah, Buc S2Bs (I really hope we get them at somepoint) had to buddy lase. I think they already had the capability going into the Gulf war though, that was what they had been converted into after their retirement as the main nuclear strike fighter.

has a March update ever brought something really game changing?

the last one added only small stuff like MiG-29 for germany

I talk about this document all the time but haven’t shared it. please note I started playing in 2021 and even then would stop playing for months sometimes. So I only have what I could see so I’m 100% I’m missing vehicles.

Also, I’m going off of operator nations only. If I included built I’d be spending all day going through low-tier Germany.

Spoiler

War Thunder: Other countries vehicles in one country tree. - Google Spreadsheets

1 Like

which vehicles in the german tree were finish? And arguably u missed a few russian ones, depending on the definition

KV-1B and Hawk H-75A-2.

Like, I said I used “operator nation” over built and “only those I could see”.

ah fair enough

its realy an unfair viewpoint then and “skews” it a bit in favour of USSR

M53/59 → Czech
One of the Mig 21s was korean as well if i remember right, besides that might have missed a bunch as well since it isnt my field of knowledge

Not sure about the MiG-21s, do you mean the Cuban MiG-17AS? (unique because it was the only MiG-17 mod with IR missiles, not counting Chinese made MiG-17/F-5s)

Oh right, I fought to go thru the USSR again. Your right.

It is partially out of date. I made it before Finland was added.

they no longer give GE in the new account?

you now get GE for completion of the tutorials

It’s a pity I didn’t know this earlier. I’ll have to delete this account and start a new one to purchase the right thing.

This is our second locally produced aircraft with help from Aermacchi. BAC is currently working on a Trainer jet and it has plans for producing fighter jets in the future.

This is kind of a politically influenced project so you might see some political propaganda in the video.

alright so I saw this on r/floggit but like honestly could an Armed version of a plane like the A-380 actually make sense?

its big enough to carry AWACS Radar and surely has enough spare power to take a lot of extra armarmenr right?

im seeing it essentially as a modern version of the Fw200 which too was a commercial plane at first

1 Like

now add a shitton of ECM pods and you are good to go against F-22

10k Flares and 40k chaff, got it

maybe add a few decoys

trigfering it’s MAWS would make it look like a sun