Off Topic Discussion

i got to top tier Britain i always think I’m going to get one shot

Well, same, im just warning you that it is not what you might expect it to be. And you also need to cure yourself of hulldown desease, you wont be able to do it in this tank.

so just a worse T90 bishma im hearing

Well, if i had to say it, take a t90, give it gen 2, make the armor weaker and put it in lower br. You can work, but you are not invincible. If you want i can hop on my PC and let you shoot me around

if it can get me to the T90M then im happy

It sure can

Good i was grinding America they i realised they are just the Tanks i already have but better so decided to grind something thats different

So you went to the most shenanigans nation in the game

Yes i also like the T90 Bishma so why not

Question for you all what BR do you all think the Arrow and Voodoo should be?
oh and what line in a 5 lined air tree?

I’m thinking line 4 (dive bomber/strike aircraft) or line 5 (Boombers). Mostly because they will be empty. (I think)

line 4

This leak it’s interesting but old leak or new leak ?

New leak, dont take it seriously as it was just meant for a bit of fun

More of a prediction

Rafale M F.1 didn’t have a gun did it?

Rafale A was non-functional. Further, M2K-5F serves its purposes for now and would do just fine with 6 missiles when fox 3s come.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised JAS39C Gripen C from swedish coming to first major update 2024 but not sure it’s Gripen C batch 3 with PS-05A/Mk3 radar (JAS39C Early) or Gripen C upgrate to MS20 standard with PS-05/A Mk.4 radar (JAS39C Late)

F/A-18C Early (1991) or F/A-18C (1993)

Unsure F/A-18C from finnish air force might be F/A-18C basic or F/A-18C MLU 2

Sukhoi Su-33 armed active radar homing BVR MRAAM ?

I guess Chengdu J-10A located after Shenyang J-11 & Shenyang J-8F if receive BVRAAM PL-12

Mirage 2000-5F MkII, Mirage 2000-9 on the fighter line before Rafale C variants;

Mirage 2000D R2, Mirage 2000D RMV on the Striker line before Rafale B variants,

Super Etendard Modernisé (SEM) on the end of a “naval” line that i wish to see appear, before Rafale M variants.

Plus other Mirage 2000s exports variants.

Either air, ground or navy we are totally futureproof, without copy pasta like 90% of other nations :p

F.1 did, LF.1 didn’t

1 Like

Right seeing as you all wanted it, heres another (better?) version)

2 Likes