Welp

1 Like

Done my one : D

5 Likes

Can’t wait to get Su-27 and never use it outside of Customs and Air Assault c:

1 Like

Blackouts must be very forgiving in WT.

1 Like

S’pose we’ll be here for the time being?

Looks like it

1 Like

Ive almost got the Gripen

Gaijin saying than now with the Courbet premium, France is on par with other navy.

LOL.

1 Like

This update has just been depressing for anyone as a French main. We got the Mirage 4000, thanks I guess. I’ll just play something else for the time being until the developers decide to get their head out of their ass.

I thought that was true for every update

This one’s just extra bad, there’s no reason to play top tier ground anymore.
France in particular is the only one in that situation.

Italy, japan ,israel have it similar

Israel is Israel. They’re so forgotten that there’s no reason to consider them the majority of the time. France has only joined them.
Italy and Japan at least have something. Why would anyone play France when you can play Japan for the Type 90s and 10s? Italy at least has a top tier line up that doesn’t consist of half baked MBTs. Sure they didn’t get their Centauro 2, but that would have only made them a healthy tree worth playing instead of just average.

Leclerc > Type 90, Type 10 is also overrated, it’s slow and even less survivable than the Leclerc. Also Mirage 2000/Tiger Block II+Spikes/ItO M are things to consider

bruh

yeah i think their worse then ours as i can’t remember the last time i died to Italy at top tier

Are you talking out of your ass because it sounds like you have no idea what your talking about.
The Type 10 has 0.9 HP/T less then the Leclerc S1. The Type 90 has 30 HP/T. All have nearly identical top speeds.

The Type 10 has better ammunition at 610mm of penetration while the Leclerc only has 575mm. All while the Type 10 and Type 90 both have a 4 second reload, the Leclerc has a 6 second reload.

Both have negligible armor. The Leclerc has better armor stats on paper but it still gets lol-pen’d just as much.
Their armor values as well should be around 700mm KE protection, the Type 10 should actually be slightly better as it’s made from more advanced materials to save weight.

Japan has the F-16AJ and now the F-15J. They’re no Mirage 2000-5F at CAS but they’re still good. The AH-64D is still competent, it has a large load of Hellfires. The Tigers was a worse platform until it got Spikes.
Otherwise I consider CAS as supplemental to ground. You can’t go to it and say “Look, the CAS line up is good so that means the ground line up itself is good.”

As for Italy…

They didn’t get the Centauro 2 this patch. Big deal. There’s still the Centauro 120, Ariete AMV, Freccia, and KF-41. The A-129D is only slightly worse then the Tiger Block 2. Otherwise they still have the Tornado and AV-8B+ which are all competent at CAS.
They have an actual variety and can bring out their CAS more often since they have competent light vehicles.