You mean sailing planes

You mean Galleons of tanks

Nah, I mean Airborne Marine Vehicles

this is an awesome modern camo

much better than the endless Gray everyone else got

Looks more like Su-27 combined with Rafaello

I’d say F-14 Because it’s just a Bit less advanced than the F-16

F/A-18A Hornet

why not sth more fun then like an XF-17?

Praise the Snail

I think currently USA tech tree lack attack aircraft rank 8 AV-8B Night Attack, A-6E SWIP, A-10C and AV-8B Plus Early

2 F-16C fill gap between F-16A ADF & F-16C Block 50 might be F-16C Block 30 and F-16CG Block 40 “Night Falcon”

New heavy fighter aircraft located after F-4E could add F-4E-58, F-15A (1985) and F-15C MSIP II

And new 4th gen fighter in USN/USMC line maybe F-14D & F/A-18C (1990)

I guess rank 9 for 4th gen fighter since 2003 ~ early 2010’s and 4+ gen fighter

Why would you want something less capable than F-16A? F/A-18A perfectly fits as a premium because it’s a light fighter with similar flight performance to current F-16s and slightly worse less A2G weapons than current F-16C. A2A weapons are the same - x4 AIM-9 + x2 AIM-7.

And I choose F/A-18A specifically because in US service it never used AIM-120.

well it’s a Premium and those are always less capable

after all we got an F4S as prem and not an F-16 Block 1

it’s equal to Previous Top tier but not better and an F-14 would be exactly that

I mean it would make sense to add F/A-18C with AIM-120B and AIM-9M after F-14B as a direct upgrade and F/A-18A as a premium with AIM-7 and AIM-9L. Almost 1:1 situation to F-5C and F-5E.

It’s also impotant to note that new players prefer light multirole fighters much more than heavy air superiority fighters. So if that premium F-14 won’t be the B model it won’t have actual CAS capability.

Thomas looks really creepy.I dont understand how kids even watch that show

Not really a eurofighter at that point is it?

Bruh

Someone didn’t have a childhood then

/s

No please no that sh*t

evil laughter