Off Topic Discussion

Ah, I see.

We can’t wish these vehicles into existence sadly, so I agree our only option is to wait

I’ll say this I want the CF-18/188 because it would make me play air.

I’d finally have something that is not a rank II plane to go with my modern ground vehicles.

wait I think the British Hellcat is rank III.

That sounds like they changed their minds to me

Its strange likenif they weren’t planning to add anything why say that they might

1 Like

Indeed, and a nice vehicle IMO.

Not getting any search results for this one.

Did you mean CF-18?

It’s like why say something if your going to do the opposite

Its just too peculiar but it was cause you were gonna start a poll which got them to say it

2 Likes

indeed I did. I mistyped and despite changing a different error I missed that one.

Some possible future really light vehicle for France :D

From title: currently under evaluation by the French Army’s technical section.

1 Like

that’s weird

F4f ice is shit and DOA , it might only become intresting if realy only a few aircraft get access to fox 3

The only thing that would save it really slightly would be the analogue IRIS-T

nah it would only get aim 9l (i), wouldnt get iris t, it needs to get aim 9l i , else it is irrelevant

They could do a nerfed IRIS-T, like, make it on-par with R-73. They did that for PARS-3 when it was released.

would argue the R 73 is in a nerfed state as well, as much as it is wobbling

More like bugged
like so many British things

Another comment claiming F-18, F-4F ICE, etc are DOA.
“AIM-9M isn’t enough! It needs to be OP!”

the F 18 will be good, the F4F ICE will be the problem, it will be an old f4f model, a brick to fly with no capabilties still being overtaken by mig 29s, f16s and more, it cant run it cant dodge. Besides that it can use aim 9m it gets aim 9l(i) which will be worse with smoke. but the flight model will be the problem, and stating another comment , i am saying this the whole time already