Off Topic Discussion

Wait the Tornado Gr.1 and the Marine one not top tier anymore ?

wym? GR.1, IDS and ASSTA1 always were 11.3 and the Marineflieger started out at 10.7 and was raised to 11.0 some time ago

This is what I mean where does top tier begins :P

Top tier is 11.3-12.3, so all Tornados except for the Marineflieger are top tier

1 Like

tbh I think we need to rethink all of this low tier mid rank and top tier stuff. Especially some time next year where we could be getting rank 9 for air.

Well rank 1 now is pretty much a preview rank so I’m fine calling it that

Top tier is always going to start with the lowest BR that the highest BR vehicles at a time can meet.
So in the future a top tier could be 11.7-12.7, 12.0-13.0, 12.3-13.3, etc
High tier, mid tier and low tier always are kind of ambiguous

2 Likes

What does rank 1 preview though?
For aviation rank 1 houses a bunch of bi-planes, a class of plane you don’t see after rank 1
For naval rank 1 in coastal and rank 1 in bluewater start at different BRs, so rank 1 coastal isn’t really a preview for naval
And for ground forces rank 1 is only a preview for early to mid WW2 tech at best

Needs more neon.

That something about this is just funny in general.

Haha XD

Is there any possibility that gaijin consider increase BR max to 12.7 or 13.0 for aircraft toptier in this year ? but higher 12.3 BR

If december is going to introduce BVRAAMs the planes capable of carrying them should realistically be 12.7 or higher, but gaijin being gaijin I could totally see them staying at 12.3 for the top BR

1 Like

Imagine facing those new ARH missiles in a 11.3

2 Likes

@Smugspite We have some high amount of people in our family that is Ginger so we could have Swedish/Danish blood

then rank 4-6 is Mid tier
1-3 Low tier
7-9 are High tier

1 being fun tier

9 being essentially CBT (I Definitely mean Closed Beta Testing)

1 Like

and then one or 2 at 12.0 completely Destroying the 11.0s

1 Like

wack

1 Like

Even more funnier I’ve like half Scottish too : D

From my mum’s dad side

1 Like

yo pog I’m Scottish lol

1 Like

you surely are an Island mix