Off Topic Discussion

someone on warthunder live will do it

“BAE Systems has submitted the Eurofighter consortium’s proposal for Japan’s F-X fighter requirement, describing it as representing a “cost-effective” solution.”

I mean it’s the same as the AJ so yea

I wish they made it : (

1 Like

I guess Japan can get the F/A-18 hornet too

“Also on 26 September, Boeing confirmed it had responded to Tokyo’s F-X request for proposals, with its offering based on the US Navy’s Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet Block II. Lockheed Martin was also issued with the request in April to pitch the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.”

Someone has a fake lineart version of it in the green “zero” scheme, that looked mad cool.

A Ru AF F-15E strike eagle in an alternate world where they were allowed to join NATO in 1997.

Imagine

F-16AJ, F/A18J and the Typhoon

imagine a April fools update they swap each countries stuff around
so like American mig29 with sidewinders

that would be funny

yeah the eurofighters were purposed

Spoiler

so uuh yeah…even harriers and tornados…

Spoiler

i love the tornado but i don’t understand it at all

Gonna guess its a similar case to the F-104 for germany, just looking for some sucker to buy your hard to sell aircraft

Lol so Japan can be just a better Britain then lol.

yeah i wish the brit got the f14 cause then they wouldn’t have turn there tornados into fighters as stop gap for the EFT

1 Like

¯_(ツ)_/¯ you said it not me lol

1 Like

DCS player here, I find DCS mid. Yes I enjoy it; I still find that War Thunder fulfills my requirements for simulation, that namely being physics.
I don’t need buttons or finely tuned radar code for every aircraft.
I just need the air frames to perform accurately, and the weapon systems to go from A to B in an accurate manner.

Requirements met.

1 Like

I would have preferred if the cooperation between britain and france just didnt fall apart, they could have developed something much better than the f-14

properly but the brits and the French have never got along

Concorde, SCALP/StormShadow, Meteor …?

Sure it’s hard to work together but we can do some nice things, from time to time.

1 Like

I mean if devs are now saying a missile can determin a vehicles rank and BR there for it has to be the weakest variant to, let’s give a nation anything that can fill a gap. then anything is possible in the Japanese tree

but no fighter