Off Topic Discussion

that would bee cool.

Chonk

2 Likes

What in the Khyber pass is that? I love it XD

Ababeel missile used by the syrian army.Since it’s not a terrorist vehicle we can have it in game.

2 Likes

god we really do have OT now

Going with you leaks I do believe they are real as we are getting stuff for Britain and Sweden possibly for Italy too. So an ICE and a F/A-18 hornet with rank 9 would be that odd at all.

After all AMRAAM and the Gripen is more or less confirmed to be in the next update

I think F4F ICE is going to suck in game.Just like all the aircrafts that were hyped for years

1 Like

@AlvisWisla I would imagine the E to go in the strike line though

I think we could get a new av8 in this update for USA

its funny they don’t have it yet

We aren’t gonna get rank 9 already, even if AMRAAMs really are gonna get added

1 Like

They didnt get one because gaijin was too busy adding the arguably way too advanced F-16C and F-14B

Rank doesn’t mean anything and we had two ranks added in the last too December updates.

I guess this mean it could be a beginning trend of a new air rank per December update.
Anyway it’s a good lock for Aaim-120’s

Nah. There are more strike aircraft to add there, such as AV-8B, and A-10C. If F-111 wasn’t 10.3 I’d suspect that too would’ve went in the strike aircraft line.

@KhorneFlakez1337
Ranks seem to align mostly with generation, so I don’t expect rank 9 until gen 5, or at the earliest, gen 4.5++++, cause even F-2A & F-16 Block 70 will be rank 8 aircraft.
I see F-35 starting us off with rank 9.

1 Like

Rank 8 was last december, rank 7 was june 2021, not december.

Ok then that fair

Still that is one rank per year :P

Compare it to when rank 6 was introduced.
The average is actually 2 years, so it’s really only evident that rank 7 was late. Even then I don’t see us getting to gen 5 anytime soon.

one rank per 18 months if anything, but even then, rank 6 was december 2018 and march 2019