Off Topic Discussion

Both decorations were released already, sadly

Ahh, I see then, thanks for sharing that information though. I will keep it in the back of my mind and it will hopefully eventually come to be.

u can arch the pantsir missile to have it hit from top down

Decided to take a break and play a game.

Well, I met a content creator in-game spading my F2H-2

My dumass not knowing who?

1 Like

Man…

Click the down arrow to see what I’m talking about

I’m just gonna forget this exists

@Zyranovos

Floatation.

2 Likes

Wubb333 he’s actually a really good CC I recommend checking him out

Ok so I posted this in the Chinese missile discussion a while ago and nobody has gotten back to me so I’m going to try to net more people here.

Kinda weird ask but can anyone find a source (that must be able to be used in bug reports) on the PL-8B? Ideally it would have information about how the PL-8B differs from the PL-8, hopefully info about the seeker but that’s not necessary.

Second hand source works too because I already have one, English or Chinese it doesn’t matter.

Thanks!

How do I unlock Swedish Navy Closed Beta Test? 🤨

Kill 10 submarines using AIM-120 fired from JA-37D

1 Like

wish AIM-120 on JA37D was real

Me too, is wish they would just add it to it in game, it’s literally so bad right now.

Tbh I’m surprised sweden hasn’t:

• A) Gotten its coastal tree at least
  • B) Gotten their array of AS missiles

Like, I’d literally die to get the Göteborg-class corvette.

I genuinely think Sweden would quickly become the most competitive and sought after naval tree.

I want them to add JA37Di with AIM-120B, AIM-9Li and fully modelled cockpit in a folder with JA37D. Would be so cool

@BillyBobDa3rd saw you taking out the F-5 today, I was in a J-7 and had a missile lock on you right before you died lol

2 Likes

Lmao. I died a lot today, but I got the F16 and F16 ADF today, both of which I started grinding today and surprisingly finished

2 Likes

Oh no way good job man!

2 Likes

Thanks man!!

2 Likes