How do I install UserSights

Excuse me but how do I make a custom sight? I want to install this one but idk since all the tutorials are outdated.
IMG_1320

2 Likes

Using Custom Gun Sights - HowTo Guide - War Thunder

1 Like

Is this after the dance of dragons update?

Oh god.

It never changed, except you need to go to Ground Battles preferences, User sights, Sight preset and select the custom sight, they usually appear at the very top of the list,

For that work you need to put the sight folder inside UserSights folder inside the game’s file.

1 Like

I never installed a user sight before the dance of dragons update. All I get is the “create your own sight” thing

You have to move the folder you downloaded in live.warthunder.com and bring it to UserSights file inside game’s file. There’s nothing to do with in-game, its outside the game, on the root files.

1 Like

Yes but I tried that. Maybe I’m just stupid.

lol

1 Like

Oh no….

I’m just gonna shut my mouth and pretend this doesn’t exist.

1 Like

lol I don’t even want you to see that nier automata 2b (or whatever it’s called) save ur eyes

I saw it, I thought it was cute, I wanted it

Bro is a master at the art of confusion i don’t even know what he’s talking about

You won’t be able to ignore the new body pillow though ;-)

IMG_3785

This?

Nuh uh this looks like 💩

Nah I got characters I want on a body pillow but like I ain’t gonna tell anyone in public chat

You don’t like the new body pillow?

1 Like

This is poo poo

Who likes furry trash?

1 Like

Thx everyone for trying to help. But I got it figured out. I needed to change the default grid sight to my custom sight. Thank you everyone.
@Necronomica
Could you close this post or get somebody to do it? I figured it out and I no longer have a need to keep the discussion open.

It’s the mascot of the the Japanese Air Self Defence Force base Omaezaki, his name is Omaneko.

So you just disrespected an entire JASDF base XD

(Also I think think you may have broke a forum rule, as I’m not too akin to know every rule in the book about the forum)

I’m not a Forum Moderator so i can’t.

You can delete the thread if that’s what you want (your first post, the three dots, trashcan), otherwise you can mute it (at the bottom of the thread, bell icon, mute).

1 Like