Off Topic Discussion

I need to wait till 2115 to see it from where I live XD. I wonder how WT would look like in 2100s

How’s this for “Off Topic” . . . today is my birffday . . I am now lvl 67(levels sounds better than years . . once you get past 40 or 50) . . . ☻

5 Likes

You’re 14 congrats. another 4 years until Gaijin can steal your money instead of your parents.

1 Like

Happy birthday. Wow you are as old as my father

1 Like

8 of my 10 grandchildren are over age 14, and my parents have been gone 20+ years. Everything I got here in War Thunder I got on my own. I made it to lvl 100 in 6 or 7 months just flying planes 10 years ago. And of the 1900+ vehicles I have, I earned on my own as well . . . one way or another. Make light if you want, but you should live so long . . . just saying.
2020-has-been-hard-on-all-of-us-taylor-swift-meme-1320996018

1 Like

Just because a document is no longer “classified” or is available on the web does not mean it isn’t export restricted. Should you wish to use a Distribution C you will need an accompanying FOI to prove it is no longer export restricted.

8 Likes

With the amout you’re tapping that sign
You’re gonna put a hole it in it lmao

3 Likes

At least there won’t be an Iranian tree for a while

1 Like

Gaijin doesn’t really care about politics

gaijin doing a big israeli sale during the whole gaza thing

Well that’s more of a buisness strategy. They knew Israeli vehicles are going to receive more attention because of those events.

Anyone else started watching the Fallout TV show?

1 Like

I refuse to acknowledge it’s existence

Why’s that?

I was just looking to find someone who has seen all of episode 5 to vent to about something wild. It’s hurting my brain, and urking me about the end of it.

Gorgeous close views of different planes:

Rafale, F-16AM, Tornado, EF…

4 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Well that it only two more to go lol

1 Like

rarely seen people that mad about BR changes

hope they introduce them just as they are

1 Like