Off Topic Discussion

cool camo tax and long leg tax

You’re laughing but that’s what happened to the Puma.

We found the designer/manufacturer brochure where they went out of their way to say; “yes, side armour will protect against 30mm APFSDS at any angle”, and Gaijin discarded it i.e only accepted it as a suggestion.

I think Smin said they always treat Top tier/modern vehicle bug reports as suggestions

That’s the point. Primary evidence of the devs being wrong about how they implement a modern vehicle is treated merely as a suggestion, i.e it’s worthless, and all our efforts go to waste because a positive change is not guaranteed.

Basically we’re at a dead end, where our actions are barely relevant anymore.

yea

the problem with Bug reports on modern vehicles being treated as such is that it encourages leaking Classified documents

Except it doesnt in any way. Not only can we not and will not ever use them, you will be subject to an account ban for doing so.

https://forum.warthunder.com/t/source-material-restrictions-on-classified-and-export-restricted-information-military-restrictions/2069/3

Nobody is “encouraged” to leak or share anything classified or restricted and we make that abundantly clear.

1 Like

Do not leak

Oh no a leak

oh really? new to me (/s)

It’s half laugh half serious.

Same with Ariete’s composite hull armor or Dorchester armor in general.

I hate that name

@Smin1080p are there any plans to update standard camouflage for MiG-29G to HD textures? Currently only non-standard camouflages are in HQ.

how are you supposed to spell Dorchester out? like Worcester sauce or like chest maybe french?

So we can’t remove our likes that just disgusting

I can

No idea

Ah I think it’s for mods you can’t then

Btw new T-90M just dropped and it’s THICC

1 Like

Wait no I think if you leave it for a few minutes it stays.

I can’t see this being abused :P

I never imagined that it could get even uglier than the Regual 90M