Obnoxiously low fragging and bad RNG issue persisting since I installed the game (EDIT: I have been notified already by 18 people having a damage loss since latest updates)

I get realshatter is shattering everyone of us but what i have is just bull. How on earth I need MANY passes to shoot someone with guns that if they use on me, they would need just a SINGLE hit to blow me up in flames.

one of the first examples here

and here is the latest case. But it’s constant, of course i’m not going to record everytime I have to spray at every single of my enemies. You saw it with the alpha jet, you saw it with the f2 sabre and f5s, you saw it with hispanos, etc.

I really sent it in a headon because i was expecting to not get anything done either, because of course if these bullets did nothing from a good shooting distance they would do even less in a head on (I suck horribly in forward shooting).

Update. On P63 France I needed TEN 30mm rounds to shoot an su6 down, and sparked on a yak3p that was LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY stalled out in front of me.Then a yak3p one shots me with a SINGLE bullet touching my elevator, cutting my entire plane in half.

imagen

Update:
imagen
imagen
FIX YOUR BULLCRAP.
Update:
I can’t anymore.

I swear to god i can’t

I can’t

imagen
EVERY STUPID GAME IS LIKE THIS, I really never lost my nerve when playing but now i’m literally squealing like a pig in a mexican slaughterhouse. WHAT IS GOING ON?

Update:

all they need is A SINGLE HIT to absolutely demolish me with the same ammo i’m using.

Update:
Preflaring not working (2nd time in a row, previous match I preflared an aim9e that regained track, now I preflared aim9p that regained track.

The game is literally keeping me out of progressing
and people go “ugh guh mantis why ur kd so bad why ur stats so shit if this and that ur so bag git gug l2p” and this THIS THIS THIS has happened to me ALWAYS and now it’s happening to a lot of people too.

@Gunjob explain yourself please.

1 Like

i got same on playstation and i found this is disgusting… I’m doing my best to destroy one plane but he oneshot me… ALWAYS

1 Like

imagen
nah HIT WITH THREE SHVAKS ON A SPITFIRE??? i’m done, this game is actively laughing at me at this point.

1 Like

or the plane you’re fight with is made in china or the plane that got hit is made in germany

what? no, this game has graciously reached peak. It’s no longer survival of the skilliest, but survival of the luckiest. Right as the latest DEFYN videos show him getting more and more sparks. The game has slowly been punishing skill based players because it’s called economic strategy. Regardless if you good or bad, you try putting your skills to test and you get nothing because the basic mechanic of gunnery no longer ensures your success as a dogfighter.

I know your sadness… that why I bought JU-87 R-2 libya just for be bomber in ground realistic battle…
I don’t play no more air battle for your reason

thanks, but the thing is i been playing since 2018 already. Then they say “broo why ur kd so bad dawg you just schizo! git gud skill issue l2p!” and i am like… watch this shi! and when they see the evidence they just go “aim better”

that here the toxic community come in…

(note that all of the acronyms, i don’t understand they as i’m french)

1 Like

“git gud” means to get good, l2p is Learn two play", two is pronounced like “to” as in learn to play.