Object 292 BR

ofc it’s not but that 95 percent of the time i play AMX30

i have modern stuff in israel and russia nearly us and germany too

im back after a 4 year leave 2015-17 war thunder was better the maps/game modes were appropriate then

True, but thats an MM issue, not an issue with NATO tanks. I play the XM-1 and have the same experience.

thats a merkava mk2 on a beautiful map

Yes we do. Go play arcade if you want fast paced battle.

this is my match just now on normandy CQC battles are just boring and either are a turkey shoot or you are the turkey

istg COD ruined games

1 Like

You’re joking, right?
Maginot? Titanic? I don’t remember 800-1000m being that far…

1 Like

Playing on distance against 292 is such a pain. The turret is impossible to pen with DM23 of Leo 2. even gun mantlet can’t be penned. When is this 10.0 Russian bias going to stop? Gaijin marketed it as a somewhat weak in terms of protection and thus justifying its current BR. Such a gaijin style move.

Who in their right mind would play leopard from a distance?

1 Like

It is massive if you compare it to other maps, and if you aren’t playing 8.0+. It is far in the context of war thunder.

Imo it is a fairly good map, and a good size for higher BRs.

I want interesting gameplay. For some hardcore slowpaced Ultrasuper duper realistic - go play Squad, Arma and etc

gonna give you the same solution i got to when asking how to fight a Leopard 2A5 in a big open map in my T-80U, just flank it.

1 Like

Sniping can be interesting and fun. Gaijin just can’t make a fun and dynamic long range map that does not have power spots that overlook a large chunk of the map.

sniping is the worst thing in the game, how can it be fun to stand behind a rock and press one button?
7b38423bcdae0e0a833d9b54118388ec8d6e342e

1 Like

Not in War Thunder.

Yep. Cause it is impossible to do so. War Thunder at its core isnt suited to big maps. Big maps works in “hardcore” FPS, like HLL or Squad, because of combined arms factor. You have many threats, many objectives, many ways to engage. War Thunder is pure tank on tank (and plane), so you cant make long range map with fun and dynamic gameplay, cause it will always be some camping shooting range or some huge thing with highly separated zones, which will be the same CQC things, but on smaller scale (just like this big desert map on the sea shore, i forgot its name)

Sitting in one spot for the whole match is not fun. Being able to move and hit targets from a long range, and using the element of suprise is fun.

Big maps definitely are not suited for war thunders current objective system, but I think they could work in war thunder.

2 Likes

why wouldn’t if the terrain is suitable for that gameplay?

something that most WT players incapable of they can use armor more effectively at long range but noooo they don’t know about it