Object 292 BR

fun > fast dopamine hits

Not true. Mobility, reload speed, and gun handling allows you to get the first shot off often.

Mobility allows you to quickly reposition and ambush other tanks. Reload rate allows you to get the 2nd shot off first, and gun hanlding allows you to react much faster.

1 Like

Submit your idea. Cause i see no possible gameplay, that would be enjoyfull.

No, it will not. It will make everything even worse.

As CAS isnt strong now.

Sounds like a skill issue lol

theres no skill in this game currently its a turkey shoot or you are the turkey

i suck and yet thanks to the map design it feed me 12 kills the other day and ive had several games lke this since

On big maps, yes. Unlike CQC maps)

cant shoot far? thats an actual skill issue

1 Like

again its simply a turkey shoot or you are the turkey no two ways about it

Bruh, seems like a reading issue. Cause i didnt say that “cant shoot far” (special with all LRFs past 8.0 lol)

Yep. Thats how big maps gameplay works. Thats why gameplay wise city-like maps are superior

who needs a range finder it point n shoot lol maps are too small for them

Someone who plays on somewhere near dozen(?) open plains huge titanic ass maps, like Maginot, Red Sands, New Sinai and others fields of fields?

You tell me in the map like this?

many tanks designed not to get hit which only work at long range (like AMX-30super against TURMS) but in the map like this? good luck with that

theres custom maps that are 100 miles x 100 miles we need a 10 mile map with stuff to do

this is purely WOT with more novelties in it currently

what you dont like cqc matches every single game?

1 Like

Okay, what stuff?

That’s an issue with a bad map, not NATO tanks sucking at CQC. In a map like advance to rhine, I would much rather take a fast tank, than a slower one. I would much rather have an XM-1 on a CQC map than a slower tank.

You are also comparing a 9.3 tank to a 10.0 tank, which is not a fair comparison.

1 Like

more players for starters AI AT/AAA placements to destroy if your team finishes that and kill most of the enemy team then you move onto the next objectives a few miles out and so on til you reach their strong hold or something

i called it in 2017 that modern stuff will ruin the game without major rework to the maps/game modes

now everyone is picking apart every little thing about the game

Wow. So… It will be almost the same thing, but on some huge ass map, but with even more boring gameplay.

Well, and its your opinion. Gladly you still have not modern stuff.

AI and other players