Kinda what top tier feels like right now (ITO-90 gives me the biggest headache lol)
- Remove aim bot from Anti air. Make it more fun.
- Maybe have weekly missions like (destroy certian amount of SPPA, BUKs, Naval ships, Fuel deposits, etc) and give like some uniqe reward like 100 GE or 1Mill SL, some rare skin or rare vehicle …
- Nuking should not be so easy, double or tripple the amount of cost to spawn it.
- Maybe start to implement Helicopters.
- Please dont ruin this mode with not listening to community , because tbh this is last fun thing in this game and GTA 6 is comming, play smart.
Also thank you for making this mode perma.
They really need to change the ItO to something else, even if it’s just the FlaRakRad for now so it isn’t vomiting out 8 VT1 missiles in short order.
gaijin already said it would make the mode “too easy”
I have suggested the adats before, because that’s more equal to the 2s6. Both have the same range, both missiles lose their energy fast and are easy to dodge past 4-5km, both have a search radar that can be targeted by the ARMs of the BR, and both get a gun as backup (although the 2s6’s gun is better). But since Redfor now gets the Pantsir for the very top bracket, that bracket can keep the ITO, or both get changed to 2s6 and ADATS for that bracket.
And for the lower brackets, the SPAAs should switch from ZSU-23-4V and M163 to ZSU-37-2 and AMX-30 S DCA, since both of those have radars that can be targeted by the ARMs of the BR.
I have a feeling that the ITO-90 missiles don’t have any sort of drag or something to their missile.
Could be me tweaking or be the case I’ve seen the ITOs zip on to track another target/munition and the missile zips in.
Also you really only have a few seconds to defend or otherwise you’re just dead.
Wouldnt be surprised if they were using the old missile physics. Nowadays they run out of energy with constant turning that they start wobbling. Here it feels like they are very straight even at high angular velocity.
You’d die in nano-seconds because they used to leave the launch tube at Mach 5.
I usually launch 2-3 guided bombs or missiles/ARMs at a time at them and sometimes I see the missile diamond snap onto the bombs when they start targeting those instead of me when they prioritize munitions.
Somewhat helps to play with vehicles that have MAWS but even then it’s iffy
cause they dont want people grinding with pve targets, its really just that simple, and why the gamemode is garbage
Peak Nuclear Escalation USA gameplay

You know what I think would help with USA queue times?
Let BLUFOR fight BLUFOR.
Seriously. Just have both sides face each other with the same AA systems. It’s not perfect, but at least it’ll get people into matches when there’s 30+ people queued on USA alone and barely any players on any other nation (which happens quite often).
Man it’s so nice that I constantly face F-15As and F/A-18C Premiums in my 11.7 Su-25-only Loadout :D
So enjoyable to constantly be forced into Dogfights with Planes that are vastly superior in literally all Aspects!!1!!11!11
Honestly try 8.7 to 9.7 as the US. Team always loses due to 500 j22s firing grooms into our AA and then we get nuke spammed by su-7s nobody can intercept. Have yet to win against Russia. Also the repair costs, yeah not profitable for me. I get normally 2 to 6 kills with an f3h and lose hundreds of thousands of SL. I would have preferred the original nuclear escalation test’s earning rate over this any day. In fact I wish they never added it now because the earnings or so bad for silver because I have yet to make a profit.
I can imagine how going up against a Premium that’s 11.0 in GRB is pure Cancer in a 9.3 Match
yeah thats really bad tbh… Hopefully they balanced it for non premium planes and useres, because I agree playign with normal planes is litterally wasting SL…
Yes it is, imagine grinding modifications like I am doing. Literally impossible to get net positive.
yeah I agree that mode is nbot for grinding, I can understand since they still have ARB, but again Nuclear mode is sooo fun to me I would like to see them giving us oportunity to at least grind modificaton when we cant grind RP
BUt give it some time, I also hate a lot of things but I enjoythis mode overall more then ARB.
I really do like this mode but man the interception rate for some of these SAM system just becomes annoying. There isn’t much you can do if you’re trying to attack some units, even if it’s just one SPAA at a time or so
easy solution was buffing AI kill rewards instead of nerfing fighter rewards top 10 worst decisions ever as killing a SPAA system should be as valued as killing a fighter honestly its almost harder than killing a fighter

