Nuclear Escalation feedback for a stanalone mode

Sure, but say that instead of making nonsensical claims like this:

This is simply not true in the slightest.

2 Likes

Hey thanks for your input, appriciate it.

I think they changed it awhile ago where you cannot go negative if you have premium

Gimme one moment i’ll check
Edit:

Spoiler

It’s pretty clear that it just goes 0 income in that one. With premium account. I don’t know about free account.
If with free account , however, it drains your SLs … it’s a really bad move for GJ.

Asking out of curiosity since i didn’t have enough time to monitor every single feedback topic. Did they ever implemented a change suggested previously any of those discussions?

I know rewards are the same as 2nd iteration. adjusted for A-G in 3rd? iteration which didn’t adress the main concern.

SPAA in my experience become more oppressive between iterations even though most wanted for a less oppressive / annoying anti air.

Balance? Notmuch different from ARB in this current iteration.

I quit renewing my premium account since 2024. I do occasionally get a day or two if i feel like in a mood for grinding - which happens less and less often nowadays - I can make profit in ARB, at worst i can make enough to pay the repair cost. Can’t say the same thing for NE. I haven’t really seen a massive SL earnings from it. If i don’t min-max i often dip into negatives, though not so much but regardless still annoying to play for an hour, make 3000-4000 score and lose SL. if i min max i can maybe get 50-70k SL for an hour of NE which is much less than what woul earn by playing one hour of RB.

1 Like
  1. Its a waste of time
  2. SPAA ITO are absolutely broken. Traveling at Mach speeds shooting missile when USSR doesn’t even have a J band until 14.0
  3. Waste of time - Air rewards suck
  4. Waste of time Ground Rewards suck
  5. It’s absolutely terrible. The scale is too large and boring. It’s sleeper content for no RP / SL.
    I cannot stress how much I feel this way towards wasting my time hoping one day this mode gets better.
2 Likes

at higher BR its basicly a RWR alarm simulator, nothing else. Just broken Air defense, but hey its a skill issue, since we players are programing SPPA and air defence.

2 Likes

One of my better non-nuke games, even then only made 4k with a win and 6k RP, almost 40 mins of play time.

Others I went negative, its just a mode to play for “fun” once you have reached the end or are not aiming to progress more.

I feel like killing SPAA and SAMs should be worth more as it clears the path for other aircraft to penetrate, else people will just go for the front line stuff and not push deeper.

Edit: also sometimes the hitboxes do not align with the actual vehicle making it hard to hit

1 Like

So a 11.7 lineup would look something like this? F-111F, A-10C, AV-8B (NA) and F-4E?

And a 10.7 maybe like this: F-8E, A-10A, F-111A, A-7D and A-7E maybe F-5C

The last time I played NE was during April fools so I’m just looking for lineup recommendations for the future! And what about 8.7-10.0? The first anti-radiation missiles are around 10.0 so how do you deal with AA below that without going too close?

Agree its literally unplayable at higher BR. Mainly blue side have broken SAM. Once even SAMP-T shot down me when I was trying to land on friendly airfield and I was lower then airfield itself. I’ll say this for the first time, but it’s absolute crap.

I’d like to see them remove the 5kt and make the 30 more expensive. Then rebalance the AI around owned planes.

It really feels like spaa is balanced for one BR range higher than they are supposed to exist. Or anything below when you can start jamming a lot of ARM’s is balanced around a single plane like j22, su-39/6 maverick carriers.

1 Like

I am playing it now and they dont even display the ships you sank and you get basically nothing for doing so, sure make 50% of the map water and do nothing with it, smart move. How do they fumble good concepts so badly, if they worry about the scoring for events have a separate multiplier for the mode.

2 Likes

You get 71 RP for kill an aircraft carrier its so bad.

image

6 Likes

I would say to stop using ARB Battle ratings. The second best thing they can do is BR lock every PGM out of lower range. Then nerf the bloody snot out of all the spaa, no more interceptions, no more 2k meter per second rounds, and remove all the missile spaa. STOP BALANCING IT AROUND THE BEST ATTACKER LIKE Serbian J22. Just let people use dumbfire as much as they want without absurd spaa.

Then, once you establish a baseline, now you can work your way up and determine what BR’s introduce better weapons and what spaa to introduce along with them.

8 Likes

8k base SL for killing USS Forrestal. lol. lmao even.

Some thoughts:
1.Nukes should be removed from the regular matchmaking and only be available during occasional events such as April fools.As they stand they are extremely repetitive (since they are only available as dumb bombs on select vehicles) while being significantly better than conventional munitions.I do not believe the devs are going to add nuclear missiles (nor do I believe it will be conducive to good gameplay),so we are mostly stuck with doing ccrp nuke tossing 24/7 the moment 5kt nukes are available for “optimal” gameplay.
Also,while flying nuke planes is profitable in terms of sl and vehicle RP BUT they do not give modification RP.Thus the moment nukes come into play people trying to stock grind with dumb munitions are faced with a dilemma:Do I want to grind out mods or do I want to actually try to win the game through nukes.This issue it self is easily solved by adding nukes to nuclear capable jets.

2:The combination of individual strength,density,and quantity of the AA are insufferable. If the devs insist on keeping the aa aimbots they need to at least tune down the constant stream of SPAAs rolling out of factories.

3.Speaking of factories, they should not respawn once destroyed.It makes no sense and SPAA popping up at the last moment to ruin a what could have been a good dogfight is really upsetting.

4.Considering how punishing uptiers are due to how long the matches are and SPAA that exponentionally increase in lethality higher you go, we need preset brackets to allow people to plan accordingly. I acknowledge that certain brs may be shafted this way,but devs IMO should prioritize tuning the gamemode around select brackets and from there introduce more brackets and maps/setups balaced around said bracket.

2 Likes

What I would like to see is (for 12.7+)

  1. newer maps that are not as flat as the current one
  2. increase rewards for both destruction of air targets, ground targets and naval targets
  3. long range SAM to be less op so that players can fly high instead of just multipathing the entire time, it is very annoying and boring just to multipathing the entire time (maybe with ECM and EW we might be able to do so)
  4. Addition of AI air targets such as AWACS and tankers while being functional with AWACS having ECM/EW so that it is just not an easy targets and players could focus on taking them down as wll
  5. 2S6 and other SAM should have their radar turned on instead of just shutting down when a player dies
  6. Addition of jamming jets to jam SAM to help teammates takeout the sam
3 Likes

Could have some bombers to intercept too once we get some more strategic bombers.

But also just some new targets across the board. Some more naval targets (with actual rewards) and some more varied ground targets like some of those big bases from the Deep Strike test we had before.

3 Likes

No. Just increase their costs to 600 SP / 1200 SP respectively. This will already help a ton.

4 Likes