Ch-58UShK works much better against Ito than Ch-31PD but still not ideal.
Considering aa often takes 2 munitions to deal with and poses bigger threat than tank, reward for its destruction could be doubled. Same for long range radars, double it so it will be more rewarding than standart sam after this change.
Also could increase ifv rewards by 1.5x because again they pose bigger threat than mbts but lesser threat than sams.
So it will be:
Ifv: 1.5x mbt
Close range sam: 2x mbt
Long range sam radar (or in buk case telar as well): 4x mbt
Reward should match the effort and motivate players so they try and clear long range sams and contribute to their team.
Current rewards:
Spoiler

What do NEBO radars do and what will happen if I destroy them?
From what I’ve gathered, they extend the range of SAM sites, but they are kind of pointless to go after since they respawn every 900 seconds (and SAM sites still remain active with their own radars).
When you kill the SAM site radar’s the site goes fully inactive anyway, so they really are quite pointless.
I want to play matches from the start to the end and I’m tired of being thrown into those that are already at level 1+ escalation.
Bring us Air Sim-style rolling brackets and give people longer crewlock in exchange for ending this in-progress join nonsense. A lot of people are pissed off about their boosters going to complete waste for being thrown into mid-late game matches.
If you really want in-progress joining nonsense Gaijin, then at least make matches last for longer by increasing nuke costs as we have previously asked so many times.
Then they will be boring as there is not that many activities available. As backlines are completely empty, for example, there are no factories or bases, or convoys or anything. Empty land with rare SAM sites that respawn with a script, not a mission logic.
Maybe they will improve it in the future, idk.
I noticed when I have booster active theres 0% chance to get in at beginning of the match, when I dont its like 70-30 in favour of geting in at beginning
What BR have you been playing? I have been playing with the F-16C Block 50 at 13.7 and I don’t think I have sat in a queue for longer than 5 minutes.
I play 11.7 regularly, sometimes 10.7 or 11.3. It can get real bad at certain times.
11.3, 11.7, 12.0, 12.3 US probably. On top tier it can quickly gather su30mk cannon fodder while on those brs soviets dont have anything other than mig23mld, su25t/39/sm3, su24m and face f18, f16 and pd f4 and attackers like a10c, f111f, av8b etc.
F18a alone is decent multitool with some speed, decent fm, sparrows and 4 agm88 which can take out up to 4 osa.
Asking the real questions to Mr. BVV_d!
Seems like they do nothing actually, for now, lol.
Also I do have one question for you. Do HARMs seem to just miss their target or fail to do any damage half the time for you as well? Because that seems to be happening for me. And it feels like the IOG or GNSS on all anti-radiation missiles just doesn’t work.
I’ve noticed that a lot of anti-radiation missiles can either lose track completely or miss. I haven’t played them a lot since the test iterations though…
Depends on target I think. Long range ones are smart enough to disable radar so missile will miss. And iog/gnss is probably not implemented rn.
Other reason is range like launching kh31 too close will cause it to not trigger on radar and miss.
My experience is coming from using the AGM-88C from close up (inside of 10km at most) on the 2S6s. It feels like it will miss more often than not if the 2S6 is moving, and even when it does hit, it feels like it does minimal damage (something like just turning the gun barrels light yellow).
It also feels like the AI on the Tunguskas got lobotomized. They are pretty easy to dodge from close up now (as long as you don’t get really slow) and they are very bad at intercepting munitions now. I have had many times now where I dropped the last GBU-53 I had left on a random 2S6 that popped up and every single missile it launched at the GBU-53 completely missed. Because of this, I technically could just single launch HARMs at them and they miss the intercept most of the time, but I find myself still double launching on them just because of how often the HARM misses or does minimal damage.
I only got agm88a on 12.3 (too lazy to spade f18e) and they seem to hit both osa and 2s6 reliably when I gain some alt right before launch. But damage wise yes, sometimes it can deal absolutely no damage.
I think gbu53 has stealth munition status so aa in general struggles with it. They seem to ignore it till last moment
It does have the pseudo RCS mechanic, but they still start engaging it from about 3-5km away. They will machine gun missiles at it until it gets within gun range, then it tries to get it with guns. Pretty often a 2s6 will launch at least 3 missiles at an incoming GBU-53, only for all of them to miss, and it also misses the gun intercept.
Please make smaller team sizes for air RB a standalone mode so i dont have to leave and rejoin NE matches to find one.
I tried it once again with f15e and it seems like they behave erratically. Even single aa can snipe it from few km away, ignore other few dropped on its outpost teammates and then try to kill bomb with guns only to fail miserably. And another 2s6 just watched somewhere else while bombs took out tanks and then 2s6 itself.
I guess gaijin tried to simulate all sorts of players within single ai: from oblivious wallet timmie to mental. And it keeps changing personality randomly.