Nuclear Escalation feedback for a stanalone mode

Huh, guess my initial theory was wrong. My only other guess to what this could be is something similar to how SARH missiles lock onto another target with a stronger return? Though that still wouldn’t really make sense if it was happening seconds before impact. When I was using HARMs in the earlier iterations sometimes they would completely miss and relock onto EWR instead. However, this is definitely the same issue I’m having with LD-10s, but it’s usually not this bad. If you do make a bug report please drop it here, I would definitely support it.

Bug report submitted. Mind hitting the “I have the same issue” button to maybe boost it a bit @awesumesause-psn?
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/FpuuuJkBv0HV

1 Like

There were not any other radar emitting targets within at least 15km.

1 Like

That’s been a bug with all munitions for a while. They will occasionally just phase through the ground.

FOR a WHILE??!!

Yeah. Years at least. I have a clip from one of the earlier NE playtests of a Maverick doing this. You might want to turn your volume down a bit before watching this, I had different audio settings when this clip was made so it is much louder than my previous clips.

Agm65 and munition camera tried to replicate far cry 1 camera fly through from main menu

how could they ignore such serious problem and probably easy to fix

Welcome to War Thunder, you seem new here. This is a regular occurrence.

new my ass, my account is probably older than your irl age.

Last I checked I am not 11 years old. And if you have not noticed Gaijin ignoring bugs in your 11 years of playing this game, you really have not been paying attention.

1 Like

Who was asking for this bruh

1 Like

oh-my-god-bro