Now is the perfect time to add the AIM-9L-(I) to Italy, UK, and Sweden!

No ,you just spoke shit and i answered in kind

it would be like talking about IRIS-T and showing a SAAF Gripen with it or something

who spoke shit? i answered only now the conversation. The first messages I saw were about you ranting and being toxic, if that was just a matter of misunderstanding than all good, but it didn’t seem to me

very polite way of answering I see

My mistake, yellow basic profile like the guy i wrote, didnt check the names

1 Like

And i ranted because the guy named me stupid, so i just answered in kind, i reacted to you to harsjly thought u were the other guy sorry

To be fair he wanted aim 9l(i) for grippens who didnt use them and at that point nobody educated to me yet, that italy used them

Ahh your the original guy

Why do so many people write “grippen” and not “gripen”

Nah its spelt Griffin

Because “Grippen” would be the Phonetic Spelling. If you’ve never heard of it before and someone said “Gripen” to you I expect a lot of people would probably spell it “Grippen” because that’s the way it sounds: Grip-pen. A lot of people probably read “Gripen” as Gripe-n

Theyre saying it grippen because theyre writing it like that and its wrong. Phonetic spelling would be greepen.

he first insults and try to gatekeep/be toxic than fake it, leave it alone, we know that kind of people are everywhere

TBH I can only imagine an American saying “gripe-en”.

No it wouldn’t lol.

I thought I put this “Germany” thing to rest? I didn’t include them in the discussion because I thought they really didn’t have any jets that used it? Maybe the Tornado IDS? Maybe F-4F? This thread has gone so off topic now it’s not even funny–let’s stop complaining about irrelevant stuff like this and discuss the missile and provide sources about its usage.

Was no offense, i only explained to him why i was offensed in the beginning. But they didnt seem to understand that or the fact that you guys explained it to me as well, they were just whining as well. But besides that you could edit the post to include germany

1 Like

Not the F-104s, specifically the F-104S.ASA-M, a 32 year difference, and it had a much lighter frame, as everything to do with strike capabilities was removed, and the radio and navigation was upgraded
The AIM 9L/I is also different from the AIM 9L/I-1

Its even on the Bundeswehr ordnance page. Why shouldn’t Germany use its own missile, but Itally should get it? Are you ok?

(Stop asking for German tech please. Italy already has the best Leopard 1 derivative, best Tiger tank, best Stug IV, best Panzer IV, best german IFV and so on).

The Normal ASA alredy in game had this missile too

This Is the only aim9 (aside the X) that we use today, why we should not get It? If You want to complain about this, complain to your government that decided to’ export this missile.

2 Likes