NOT Joining matches after they started, not working for NE

I think its incredible how Gaijin can make it so the ONE time I pop a few boosters, thinking “Oh boy, I will make a bit more money than usual in Nuclear Escalation” (Over 600% in total btw), just so FOR THE FIRST TIME, I get put in a match that is about to end on the losing team. I have never been put in a match that was about to end in NE before, because I turned that off, and it has worked great, UNTIL NOW???

And I’m not the only one noticing this. while I was playing the mode I had approximately 10 players reporting the same thing.

So now I had 600% effective worth of boosters stolen from me because of something that I specifically turned off, and I am BAFFLED that this is not even something new and happens specifically when you activate boosters. Honestly this one 3 minute match (where I gained not a single silver lion despite the gigantic booster btw) my entire day is ruined and I’m just wondering how something like this could even be possible in the big '26, and how could this be fixed.

This of course doesn’t happen in regular realistic matches, no no, only in this shiny new mode that’s actually an absolute blast to play… if you even get to play the match… and if I was, I’d also like to play with boosters… just a thought.

honestly I don’t even want a refund of the boosters, (even though that would be nice) I just don’t want this to happen in the future.

Tl,dr: got put in a match that was about to end even though I deactivated that option after activating a lot of booster.

1 Like

This setting has not been enabled for NE for any of the previous test nor since it became permanent as far as i know.

1 Like

oh that’s a bummer. a little head up about that would be nice… somewhere at least

2 Likes