Nicho's new and improved Italian SPAA line for Italy

They will likely be hidden from the TT and placed in a folder with people who researched it or started researching on it keeping the vehicles since that what happened to the Italian vehicles in the German TT once the Italian TT is added

Isn’t it Turkish?

1 Like

Yes, it’s the Aselsan Korkut

1 Like

welp was wrong then

+1
Let there be so many lightly armored vehicles in the Italian development tree if they are so fun!

2 Likes
  • 1 add al of them and while you’re at it fix the Ariete damn snail
2 Likes

Do you know if the Aspide can be fired maddog like the AMRAAM? That could be a way of implementing it.

no, aspide is a sar missile, it need a radar

Oof

Would there be any way to add the SAMP/T? Depending on how you read the brochures from the manufacturers (and just using some common sense) it seems like the launchers should be able to fire off their missiles in a maddog format like the AMRAAM. Plus to my knowledge there isn’t much information on what tech the launcher itself has, for example if it has an optical tracker or the like.

Yes sure, why not add missile with 3 TIMES BIGGER RANGE THAN AMRAAM

Tho, It seems nothing from this list is coming, and Osa will be Italy’s top tier SPAAM

The osa isn’t coming to the game for russia, so probably not even for italy …

Why tho? Not the first time for Russian AA in others TT

I’ve always been skeptical about the addition of the osa to Italy, but it’s just vague ideas about it, more like some kind of feeling

Italy needs SAM, Osa is just about the best they can get from their current selection of nations (Italy, Romania, Hungary), so I’d assume Italy is the cause they made it in the first place.

With Russia likely just being a secondary use for the model, that they already paid a camo for in case they need it.

1 Like

I still would prefer Draco, but Osa is fine

Draco or Grifo would be better

Of course Grifo, because they will surely add CAMM missile into the game…

1 Like

I mean it is better than the Pantsir, so I understand your pessimism