Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

French trail F15
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FuuHXQbWwAAiY4e?format=jpg&name=large

2 Likes

As long as the Germans get theirs

3 Likes

I want them to add the option to customize the ammo type for the 37mm cannon on the soviet premium P-63A-5.

Mitsubishi F-2A ‘Early’ service

Spoiler

Mitsubishi F-2A ‘Late’ service

Spoiler

Mitsubishi F-2 Super Kai (proposal; GE-132 engine, CFTs, more missiles, 1000 pound JDAMs (and a Spine for F-2B Super Kai)

Spoiler

New feature and Pods; NAVFLIR which is streamed to the HUD

Spoiler

grafik

Type 74(E) «1st Sensha Daitai» (S/N: 95-0268, 2002-2003, vismod)

Spoiler

grafik

Type 10(B) (no, the TKX isn´t the only Type 10 with Dozer)

Spoiler

AAM-3 for F-16AJ, F-4EJ Kai, future Mitsubishi F-2A/B and F-15J/DJ - Roughly on par with Python-3 / PL-8, since the F-16AJ is probly not going to get AMRAAM or AAM-4A, neither its missing additional Sparrows (SADLY)…

Spoiler

4 Likes

F-2A ‘Early’ fitted J/APG-1 AESA radar but without medium-range active radar homing BVRAAM ?

Actually F-4EJ KAI could get new IR AAM AAM-3 like Mitsubishi F-15J & F-2 too

New feature and Pods; NAVFLIR which is streamed to the HUD for Lookheed martin (General Dynamics) F-16CG Block 40/42 & Boeing (McDonnell Douglas) F-15E Strike Eagle ?

For all vehicle that use(d) FLIR, incl. the F-2s

Except F-16C Block 25 & F-16C Block 30 from USAF, and F-16C Block 30 Barak I & F-16C Block 40 Barak II from Israel never this feature ?

When dev consider add AAM-3 & AIM-7M on F-4EJ KAI ?

1 Like

Mig 29 BM(Belarusian Modification)

What tree would this go to? Is the Patria and Turret not of Russian origin? But the markings are of the Middle East

1 Like

Its from the UAE (United Arab Emirates) and my honest opinion is that it goes to Sweden/Finland, mainly because Russia has enough event vehicles/premiums.

1 Like

M5 Stuart flamethrower mod for ROCA Stuart.

1:26 on video:

http://search.tfai.org.tw/TFDBSearch/search3_03.php?f_id=51901A0D-F7F4-46EA-9DA8-AE64A2C88F08&kind=1

IMG_3454

1 Like

M53/59 with R-60

TAM 5000 with K-13
IMG_8207
Sometime after the M53/59 Praga we currently have.

6 Likes

Removal of RealShatter
Removal of Volumetric from anything that is not an ATGM
Top BR to 14.0 fit everything in between/reduce BR MM spread to 0.3/0.7
Buff to solid AP and its forms (internal damage up by at least 50% and buffs to penetration and angle penetration (More than APHE in both regards as physics and all history dictates)
Buff to Hesh, just make it more consistent
Correction of ammunition typings (SAPHE and so on which are incorrect right now (british RP 3 and KV 2 HE as an example)
Buff to APDS (Internal damage needs to be brought into historic lines
Nerf of APHE (removal of the death sphere)

i am almost certainly missing things

Edit:
Force Matchmaker to always make 18v 18 or larger games in Ground RB
Remove nuclear sun

3 Likes

it could be a really nice low tier AA. 8.7-9.0 would be perfect for it.

2 Likes

Humber Hornet. Firing Malkara ATGM

2 Likes

Confused emoji

1 Like

I was beginning to worry dev forgot another attack aircraft post war 50’s-70’s era, 1st gen, 2nd gen & 3rd gen aircraft because focus 4th gen fighter aircraft & attack aircraft modern era

I hope gaijin won’t forget another aircraft at late rank 5-rank 7

1 Like

Reserve tier for the Toyota tech tree?

2 Likes

It’s not a technical. It’s a proper combat vehicle. Why would it be a part of toyota Technical tree?
Since it’s a Australian vehicle it would more appropriate to put it in the British Techtree.

1 Like

Makes sense.