Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

VK3001H to be pair to PzIV F2

1 Like

CTAS 40mm Bradley

2 Likes

T49 =M41 walker bulldog + 90mm gun

5 Likes

Alenia Aermacchi/Leonardo M-346FT Master (ITA)

Hongdu L-15A Falcon (CN)

Yak-130

2 Likes

Yak-131. This jet is supposed to replace Su25.

3 Likes

i would actually like this, we have the prototype panther and the porshe tiger, why cant we get this? more panzers would be awesome

In a military-themed game, visuals are everything and it makes the game more enjoyable. I think our camouflage mechanics should be completely changed and like the images below. Gaijin should remove the ridiculous bushes and replace it with new generation camouflage that will customize every part of the tank (parts such as cannon, hull, engine block section). (It can be sold for partial camouflage)) The bushes that look so old and terrible in such modern vehicles should definitely be removed and this is much more important than the arrival of a new vehicle.

58f0dd7ccf6d8f1b008b47fe
40193d744458bc44731d7d49f43f4891

2 Likes

maybe make it a modification like on the premium leo 2? cause this would really only be on late cold war/modernish vehicles

1 Like

Wehraboos spend money?

Aye of course money talks, but when you think navy you think the worlds biggest Navy in the Royal Navy or Yamato or Iowa.

The fact that any comment section about ww2 battleships will be spammed with brainless “bismarck was better” is why.

Those guys have money

Hehehe biplane go brrrrrrr

That’s true, wait until they find out that Bismarck failed to pen the KGV, but the Bismarcks thickest armour was described as ‘Swiss Cheese’ when it was found after being sunk.

Bismarck gains a legendary reputation based on the fact that Hood was a symbol of WW1 Britain and thought to be the most powerful warship in the world, Germany obviously capitalised on that but the Bismarck’s duel with even just a KGV would favour the KGV.

Bismarck should be used as a premium to bring in naval players once the mode has been fixed and is ready for the big times.

1 Like

I think to deny the class leader is somewhat insulting unless another ship has significantly higher historical value (Eg adding Warspite over QE) or would be better in-game, if a premium was to be decided upon, it should probably be Tirpitz as they are essentially the same for in-game purposes (don’t come at me I know they’re different) but one is a class leader.

That spaa would be an awesome gap filler

1 Like

What are your thoughts on the current br system of ships. Were at 7.0 in late ww2 post war jet territory and were still in late ww1 interwar battleships.

If we keep this up are the iowa and the yamato gonna end up dealing with a10s and su25s?

I think they need to seperate ships from aircraft at around br 7.3 and add split br’s which would be a great change to naval, ground and air all simultaneously. Furthermore, the issue with WW1 ships is horribly apparent as they just don’t have the AA to compete even with early WW2 aircraft.

I think the BR system is over-compressed but I understand why that is because of a lack of players, however with an update to the UI, in addition to new ships with legacies (Waspite, Bismarck, Colorado, Nagato etc), submarines and faster progression, it could become a much more popular mode. But as of current you have CL’s fighting BB’s and BC’s and it just doesn’t work unless its something like Von der Tann, Invincible etc.

Iowa and Yamato it would depend on their br’s, maybe Gaijin needs to decompress the destroyers down to reserve to add 3 more Br’s.

1 Like

M-55

2 Likes