Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Could be modeling problems, im definitely gonna tey and use it and see if it will stick through solid surfaces are have enough force to move me around. I overall feel they made it that tall so that people couldn’t do to many shenanigans with it unfortunately.

The only shenanigans i could think of is maybe trying to clothes line a low flying jet lol. I just want to have a scout tank that i could call in “artillery” from (aka my freind in his brummbar). Been having alot of fun in hell let lose simply going as squad lead and guiding in freindly artillery and spotting squads for my team.

Its why i actually quite liked BF5 as its squad gameplay was top notch, just a shame its everything else wasnt until the pacific theatre addition.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me if the snail doesn’t want to try adding a variable hitbox for a tube that could be extended 8m above the tank. Especially because of how buggy moving hitboxes are in this game.

Still should be able to extend the mast fully. It’d be fun. Just make it always have the small hitbox like other things of similar nature (Strv122 and Obj775).

1 Like

Netherlands to aquire 46 Leopard 2A8 MBTs IRL.
lol BeNeLux sub tree in future.
Unless Gaijin considers KNDS prototypes, the French tree’d become similar to Italian tree, in that the sub tree end of line vehicle is more advance than the main tree one.

Some sources for those interested:

That could be possible, but will depend on what the french will buy for their ground forces. There are plenty MBT projects possible for France yeah.

At least I’m looking forward to the EBRC jaguar.

Would be interesting if France gets the next top tier leopard.

I can’t imagine many french players will be happy about that, when they won’t even get their most modern Leclerc variant.

1 Like

Yeah buts its not about what they want, its what gaijin can flip and reuse asset wise. If more nations can get it then its even more likely to happen.

Yeah, all ‘major’ EBRC jaguar users are already in the french tech tree, really not that attractive for gaijin compared to a BIG export vehicle like the leopard.

It could go the route of the boxer and patria and be a event vehicle then left as only that for a few years before another nation gets a version of said vehicle.

is it just gonna be a loan by germany , like with the current leopard 2a6MA3 , or is it to legitimately buy them this time

They are going to buy them legitimately and they will go in the Dutch Regiment Huzaren Prinses Catherina-Amalia (part of 43rd Mechanized Brigade).

43rd logo:

The new Fully Dutch crewed Leopard 2A8’s will be an additional battalion next to the Dutch-german Leopard 2A6MA3’s (that, as far as planned, will continue to be operated and leased like they are now). This Fully Dutch battalion will have to be ready in 5 years, so it’s going fast.

Facebook post by the regiment:

hu… neat

Light Tanks Galore!

I want to see the Zorawar LT, M10 Booker, ZTQ15, and the Lynx 120.

10 Likes

T-72 with strange turret armor.

Not armor, just roof up building make of camouflage

I thought it was going to be 52? Or are those remaining 6 to be training tanks?

Projects based on IFV Marder:

Spoiler

^ Marder HVMS

Spoiler

^ Marder 1А4 “Rak”

Spoiler

^ Marder 1A3 (AMAP-ADS)

Spoiler

^ Marder 1-35mm

Spoiler

^ Marder Rapier SAM

Spoiler

^ Marder “Lance”

Spoiler

^ Marder “Close Combat”

Spoiler

^ Marder 2

Spoiler

^ Marder ERA “CLARA”

Spoiler

^ Marder 1 (With a new stabilized turret LWT-3)

Spoiler

^ ТН 495

Spoiler

^ Marder Kuka-12-30 (E-4)

Spoiler

^ Marder 1A3 (Mod)

Spoiler

^ Marder VTS-1

Spoiler

^ Marder “CLOVIS”

Spoiler

^ Marder “Hellebarde”

11 Likes

just so you know, you can edit the text in the first details tag, in the quotation marks, to have the title of the spoiler box something else.

Like this

I have nothing to put here so have a snail

Why dont you rename each “Spoiler” with what is in them?

1 Like