Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees) (Part 1)

Wait they can only carry 2, I expected they could take one per wing mount perhaps, so rather than dual AMRAAM, instead single AIM-174.

Yeah, they can only take 1x AIM-174B on each wing due to its weight. The AIM-174B is a repurposed SM-6 and it’s a very large and heavy missile. 6.5m/21.5ft long, ~3,300lbs.

3 Likes

Ahhh I was thinking that could maybe carry 4 or something. So a very long range very heavy danger stick but you can only carry 2.

Does this compromise the ability to carry AMRAAM on the other wing weapons stations?

I’m not entirely sure tbh. Considering having two missiles is around ~6,600-6,700lbs, and it should be able to support around 9,000-10,000lbs, the Super Hornets should be able to carry an additional few AIM-9’s or AIM-120’s on top of the AIM-174B’s but probably not too much more due to possible instability from the AIM-174’s. They’re large and could cause drag or reduced flight profile stability. Maybe on the wingtips and on the hard-mounts on the body of the plane but so far there hasn’t been any images that I’ve seen with anything more than 2x AIM-174B’s.

1 Like

F/A-18E/F Block III only integrated AIM-174

I guess start F/A-18E Blk 1 in 2026 or 2027 for USA tech tree, and to USN fighter line after F-14 Tomcat 3 variants

1 Like

P-63D-1, the definitive Kingcobra. Top speed of 703 km/h (40 km/h faster than the P-63C-5) and replaces the low-velocity M10 37mm with an M9E1 (930m/s AP shell).

p63-3
06b-12
P-63D_-Ray_Wagner_Collection_Image(27409456263)
m9-3

8 Likes

3 Likes

Is there a suggestion about that?

General Dynamics XM30 Mechanized Infantry Combat Vehicle

1 Like

TR-125

8 Likes

3 Likes

Swedish tank trials have some pretty unique modifications had the leopard and abrams been chosen of which here is some images of the planned changes.

RDT_20240613_1434435483919891387942383

Leclerc

Spoiler

image

Abrams HA A1

Spoiler



1 Like

Fully built prototype according to the secret dokuments I found.

5 Likes

The Swedish Hampden is always an option, only one in Swedish service, would make a good premium.


Though it was in Swedish service through out ww2, it was never used for bombing and was only used as a reconnaissance aircraft, some Gaijin magic would fix that right up, If the J26 David carries bombs it never had, so can this.

1 Like

P59A never had guns mounted ect ect it could be added still

HMS Drottning Victoria

4 Likes

swiss EFW N-20 plane

6 Likes

I’d certainly love it if A45 tank is added one day.

A45_1
A45_2

5 Likes

Chinese small jeep but with twin 25mm gun and missile
881999d857ca25a9705016f19665bd61

14 Likes

No. There’s a bunch of bug reports and other suggestions I have to make first.