Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Its the Production Recon with a camera in the nose, the B model is the trainer model. Theyd be the same other than that, though its just a neat difference
The T model and such can mount AGM 65a and has aim 9J’s but again all 105 models can carry 4 missiles and the current 105G is lacking most of its equipment despite sources and evidence being shown.

1 Like

F/A-18E and/or F/A-18F Super Hornet with AIM-174B/SM-6 multi-purpose missile when? Lol.

The AIM-174B mounted on a Super Hornet of which only 2x can be carried.

A two-seater F/A-18F mid-air refueling a single-seater F/A-18E.

An F/A-18E Super Hornet with 8x AIM-120’s and 2x AIM-9 Sidewinders.

3 Likes

M7A3 Bradley Fire Support Team (BFIST) Vehicle

• Specifications:
    • 25mm M242 Chain Gun.
      • Fires multiple types of rounds including the M919 APFSDS-T round.
    • 7.62mm coaxial M240C machine gun.
    • 2nd-generation thermal imagers for the Gunner and Commander.
      • IRST tracking for targeting air threats.
    • Laser Rangefinder.
    • Bradley Urban Survival Kit (BUSK).
      • Bradley Reactive Armor Tiles (BRAT-I) ERA.
    • Laminate/Composite Armor Paneling.
    • 600hp Cummins VTA-903T turbocharged 8-cylinder diesel engine.
  • In-game purpose:
    • While the loss of the TOW launcher in exchange for target acquisition optics significantly degrades firepower, this also can lower the BR to possibly help fill gaps in the tree. The vehicle would fill a similar role to the many different CV90’s we have in-game while also having access to IRST, 2nd-generation thermals, and BRAT-I ERA. The vehicle can be placed after the M3(A0) Bradley, closing the gap from the M3(A0) Bradley at BR 8.3 to the M3A3 Bradley at BR 10.0.
      • An alternative version of the vehicle can be used to differentiate it from the M3A3 Bradley. This is the M7A2 ODS BFIST which is similar to the M3A3 Bradley but lacks the CITV.
    • Estimated BR: 9.0 (+/- 0.3)
Media

IMG_0905

Earlier variants of the M7 BFIST, the M7A2 ODS BFIST. Note the earlier and later-versions of the acquisition optical sights mounted where the TOW-launcher would be.

4 Likes

Wait they can only carry 2, I expected they could take one per wing mount perhaps, so rather than dual AMRAAM, instead single AIM-174.

Yeah, they can only take 1x AIM-174B on each wing due to its weight. The AIM-174B is a repurposed SM-6 and it’s a very large and heavy missile. 6.5m/21.5ft long, ~3,300lbs.

3 Likes

Ahhh I was thinking that could maybe carry 4 or something. So a very long range very heavy danger stick but you can only carry 2.

Does this compromise the ability to carry AMRAAM on the other wing weapons stations?

I’m not entirely sure tbh. Considering having two missiles is around ~6,600-6,700lbs, and it should be able to support around 9,000-10,000lbs, the Super Hornets should be able to carry an additional few AIM-9’s or AIM-120’s on top of the AIM-174B’s but probably not too much more due to possible instability from the AIM-174’s. They’re large and could cause drag or reduced flight profile stability. Maybe on the wingtips and on the hard-mounts on the body of the plane but so far there hasn’t been any images that I’ve seen with anything more than 2x AIM-174B’s.

1 Like

F/A-18E/F Block III only integrated AIM-174

I guess start F/A-18E Blk 1 in 2026 or 2027 for USA tech tree, and to USN fighter line after F-14 Tomcat 3 variants

1 Like

P-63D-1, the definitive Kingcobra. Top speed of 703 km/h (40 km/h faster than the P-63C-5) and replaces the low-velocity M10 37mm with an M9E1 (930m/s AP shell).

p63-3
06b-12
P-63D_-Ray_Wagner_Collection_Image(27409456263)
m9-3

7 Likes

3 Likes

Is there a suggestion about that?

General Dynamics XM30 Mechanized Infantry Combat Vehicle

1 Like

TR-125

8 Likes

3 Likes

Swedish tank trials have some pretty unique modifications had the leopard and abrams been chosen of which here is some images of the planned changes.

RDT_20240613_1434435483919891387942383

Leclerc

Spoiler

Abrams HA A1

Spoiler

1 Like

Fully built prototype according to the secret dokuments I found.

5 Likes

The Swedish Hampden is always an option, only one in Swedish service, would make a good premium.

Though it was in Swedish service through out ww2, it was never used for bombing and was only used as a reconnaissance aircraft, some Gaijin magic would fix that right up, If the J26 David carries bombs it never had, so can this.

1 Like

P59A never had guns mounted ect ect it could be added still

HMS Drottning Victoria

4 Likes

swiss EFW N-20 plane

6 Likes