Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

I have a Question to the German tech tree.
Does the Maus come back in October or November, because I didn’t play Wt in the 11th Birthday, thanks for Replys.
BTW, I am a Austrian, so my English isnt so good.

1 Like

It’s normally the first week of November. It comes around with the birthday sale.

Just as a warning, you need rank 5 ground vehicles researchable to be able to research it.

:)

2 Likes

Venezuelan upgraded M18A2
Enclosed turret with added composite armor, hull slat armor and upgraded diesel engine + transmission

11 Likes

Venezuela’s Maisanta YZR Tank Destroyer

Based on AMX-13(LAR-160) with 6x M40A1 106mm recoilless guns & M1 81mm mortar + M2 .50 cal MG

5 Likes

AS21 Redback with SolarShield Mobile Camouflage System

3 Likes

This vehicle is actually Bosnian and was made by TRZ Hadžići.
Supposedly two were made for Venezuela as the customer.

5 Likes

I would like to see this
or

This

7 Likes

IMG_4299
Greek M48A5, potentially as a premium for the American TT. America currently doesn’t have a 105mm armed M48.

4 Likes

soviet prototype 4x25mm gun, unknow name

7 Likes

Why does it frontaly looks like Matilda tank but modernized?

I’d kill for F-16I

Bradley Blazer

nVrfmNoPAIno0spg8lt2Y1Uhcoxyk56dbjnFlCyH5N_4NZb0ADJxxzPHhGapfXfqeisqANgF2oG5KmiCkjNakG_0
XT_BxA2RdIagjXw6sOD8GcYeHNSvKA6jfAmhCjKIpEsLveYLPCcdoFf6h-zIthV7WBDgbrjvLzt9njKtmf7DKDb8

9 Likes

I’d call that “daka daka Pew pew death”…

1 Like

it would be so easy to implement that vehicle

main issue :

• would finish at the same BR as LAV-AD
  • modeling a new vehicle is way more time consuming that you may think (there are even vehicles with booth the turret and the hull seperatly that are already in the game , but the combination still isn’t implemented yet, and here only the hull is already in game)

(that does NOT mean that i dont want it , i just know it wont be priority)

2 Likes

wee would have way more chances to see at high tier , for exemple , the XM-701 GLAAD , M113 ARES Talon (35mm gun) , M48 GAU-8 , M19 T100 , M60 Marksman , CCSLEP , strycker MSL , XM1108 Chapfire/Roadrunner , etc … since they would most likely not be placed at the same BR as already implemented vehicles

7 Likes

i know but it would still be fun if not funny seeing this ingame

Thank you.

These things will probably never get fixed. There are so many incorrect camos in game and im really not shocked that bug reports for the french CARC camo and finnish roundel size and camo size have gone unfixed since their introduction.

1 Like

PLA not PRC. The PRC stands for the People’s republic of China while the PLA stands for the People’s liberatin army. If you want to be really pedantic then you can split it into PLAGF, PLAN, PLAAF and PLARF which is the ground force, navy, air force and rocket force respectively. The PRC also represents the governing body of china which is the CCP