Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

And like Class 3p

Spoiler

SA Engineer:
*Buy Germany transmission for Class 3p, and ask Germany to few help with design

All German mains:
It’s made by Germany, It’s made by Germany, It’s made by Germany…

3 Likes

A pretty rare Abrams variant: the M1E2 prototype
The M1E2 boasts the 67cal aka L/67 105mm Enhancement (105E) Tank Gun featuring a 7-meter long XM24 barrel.

5 Likes

1: Wasn’t exactly “made up”. But rather a system added to later upgraded variants of the F-5A, and in game was added to it given that the F-5C theoretically compatible with it. (iirc)
2: I’m all for historical accuracy and would love to see it with its full potential in game, even if it tends to limit it.
3: ehhhh we’ll see. Maybe some countermeasure pods are theoretically compatible with its pylons and system, guess we’ll see in time when they try to implement/balance it.

1 Like

Second one appears to be an R-60 or R-73 (can’t quite tell), but most definitely not the R-13 (cough cough Aim-9J at home)

Yeah, forgot to check the head-shape, the author mislabled it.

1 Like

M1A2 Abrams 120 XM291
Often mislabeled as M1A2 with M256E1 L/55 cannon but is infact M1A2 with the 120mm XM291 L/56 ETC gun i.e Electro Thermal Chemical gun. {(the 140mm L/47 variant would be used in the CATTB) part of the ATACS i.e Advanced Tank Armament Cannon System}

An even earlier prototype M1A1 with XM291

1 Like

Fresh images of the ATAC System Demonstrator aka M1 “Thumper” prototype with 140mm L/47 XM291 ETC gun and Benet XM91 bustle autoloader.
The demonstrator was mostly tested with the 120mm XM291 variant.
This demonstrator came before the CATTB prototype, which primarily featured the 140mm XM291 ETC gun.

2 Likes

The Object 640 Black Eagle still exists and can be found next to the T-80UM1 Bars at the Omsk Plant.

Another Object 640 Black Eagle photo

4 Likes

The person on the right was in so many tanks, prototype or not

It’s pretty much superior, unless you wanna compare with the TAM 2C.

No, he means it like TAM2C that have many parts from Germany and it was added to Germany.

Osorio same, cause it has vickers turret. So, it probably can went to Britain TT.

1 Like

Object 770

The last soviet heavy tank, developed in the 1950s, It was developed alongside the Object 277 and the Object 279 following the Decree of the Council of Ministers of the USSR on August 12, 1955.

The Object 770 is equipped with the 130mm M-65 gun with dual axis stabilizer, the same gun found in Object 279. Although the two tanks shared the same type of main gun, the autoloading systems were not identical.
In the game i would say it pretty much would have the same reload rate as the Object 279 which is 11.6 to 8.6 seconds aced.
There also was 14.5 mm KPVT machine gun coaxially mounted next to the main gun.

The cast turret varied from 184mm to 260mm at angles from 30° to 50° from the vertical, translating to 263mm-300mm of effective armour. The upper hull varied from 85-138mm from 60-71° from the vertical, equalling 261-276mm of effective protection. It was an entirely new design and not based on a pre-existing chassis.

The Object 770 had a maximum speed of approximately 55 km/h (34 mph) on roads. This relatively high speed for a heavy tank was made possible by its powerful engine and advanced suspension system designed to provide improved mobility compared to earlier Soviet heavy tanks.

Engine: 10-cylinder, four-stroke, DST-10 diesel engine with a supercharging compressor
1000 hp.

This blueprint show’s the Object 770’s unique hull shape. Also note the air suspension units along the sides, and the transversely mounted engine at the rear.
It could have a maximum crew number of 4 people.

Specifications
Mass: 55.0 t (121,300 lb)
Length: 10.15 m (33 ft 4 in)
Width: 3.38 m (11 ft 1 in)

In-game potential BR: 8.7 (RB)
In a summary, it’s pretty much a better T-10M.
Would be a good event tank for USSR too since in no way this would be a tech tree vehicle.

7 Likes

@Tim_TeaDrinker summed up what I meant, I mean that it is a similar proposal as a joint-venture between Vickers and Engesa like the TAM was which is in Germany. So if it ended up elsewhere it would be dumb. Also the thing has great mobility and responsiveness which is a much-needed change for Britain.

1 Like

BTR-40 with R-13

“Homemade North Vietnamese Self-propelled air-defense system: BTR-40 w/ K-13 missiles usually mounted on the MiG-17. Was meant to engage AC-130 gunships.”

Possibly a lower BR SAM, 7.0 - 7.7.
Missiles are rear aspect and non maneuverable.

5 Likes

I bet you like Renards

KATUSHA but Mordern TOS-1
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

5 Likes

B16 and T16, aka Caproni Ca.313.

It would give the Italians something too!

6 Likes

Back in AUSA 2023, Rheinmetall mounted their Skyranger 30 turret on the M5 Ripsaw autonomous vehicle. This was intended for U.S. service, as is the other Ripsaw variants. I figured that this could be another potential option for higher tier American air defense, considering the moderate potency of 30mm AHEAD when compared to other AA guns.

I feel that unmanned vehicles such as the Ripsaw could be implemented properly without issue, crew members can be replaced with other important electrical components that will have to be repaired in order for certain functions of the vehicle to work.

3 Likes

Yess, more such planes for the minor nations! Also that one cool attacker for the french

My biggest wish for the next updates will be a reworked naval mode.

The damage mechanics etc. are in a good place, but the modes themselves are ass rn. I want an expanded EC mode with more to do for the various types of ships and planes.

Also 2.3+ coastal vessels are currently in a really bad place, as many can’t do anything when a destroyer decides to waltz in.

The current mode evidently doesn’t work too well

2 Likes