Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Looks sick

Try doing a suggestion for it, since mine got taken down. Im gonna be looking for primary sources

I think it will come as event or premium. But I really hope they add the block 60 or NG Kfir to research tree. That thing would be great.

Huh ? Columbian should be sub tree for Isreal like Chilean ? 🤔

Nice, right now I’m currently working on one for a YOV-10D Bronco for the US air tree, it’s pretty interesting tbh.

2 Likes

not only that Hendsolt its testing the usage of laser dazzlers with the MUSS 2.0 and they have them already just that are still in testing phase and might see the use of a soft kill aps capable of dealing with beam riding missiles

sick(in the unhealthy way)

1 Like

Arnt hungary buying this version aswell…

supposedly

It would be nice, Israel certainly needs a subtree. But I am thinking more along the lines of IAI Kfir Block 60 or NG.

Caernarvon prototype as premium tank.
image096

Caernarvon is easily my fav, British tank. Very good at its br. Prem version would be a nice grinder.

Or maybe Conqueror Mk 1 as prem or event. This one would just not get the addon armor possibility. Otherwise its basically same as the Mk 2 we have ingame, in WT terms.
images (2)

3 Likes

Would these 2 be the same vehicle just with the option to swap one of the HOT launchers for the cannon?

Yes. There are 4 versions of Skyranger 30 currently on order, each mounted on a different chassis. Germany is buying them on the Boxer chassis with Stinger missiles. Hungary is buying it on the Lynx with with Mistral missiles. Austria is buying it on the Pandur EVO with Mistral. And Denmark is buying them the Piranha V with missiles TBA (probably Stinger since the Royal Danish Army already has them). As seen in Raiden_Black’s post Poland has also put it on a Borsuk, but as far as I know the Polish Army has yet to even announce consideration of the Skyranger let alone a purchase.

My only wish is for Open Beta of this game to finally end

11 years is enough

Leclerc évolution, 14.0 MBT for France.
(damn i looove it !)

3 Likes

Lynx 120

EMBT 2024

First production Leopard 2A8

1 Like

Leclerc XLR and Leclerc Evolution for France, Leo 2a8 and KF51 for Germany, EMBTs for both, cool future for both TTs.

6 Likes

I like everything except the turret rear lmao, kinda looks like they ran out of time and just gave up on the styling

That’s still the 2A8 demonstrator from 2022, which is based on a danish 2A7.

I guess maybe F-16C Block 30 Barak and would be 12.3 or 12.7 after F-16A Netz

The best F-16 for Israel tech tree

F-16I Sufa should be 13.3 BR. I’m not sure located after F-16D Block 40 Barak or F-16A Netz

I want F-16I Sufa suggestion

Так же могут добавить F-16B Netz Block 15, F-16C Barak block 30, F-16C Barak block 40, F-16D Barak 2 Block 52 ну и самый лучший f-16I Sufa