Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

In what tree?

German? anyway, no matter KF-51 or L2A4, both RheinMetall’s product, so German

3 Likes

Thanks

L2a4 made by KMW. But it’s germans too

2 Likes

I see photos of the prototype for the eurosatory are starting to leak
I say, this should go to France as it is going to be showcased in France (im joking btw)

1 Like

how dare you!
HANG HIM!
HANG HIM!

1 Like

reminder that , contrary to belief , Airbus DOES make other military vehicles (or at least participates in the construction of said vehicles) , and not just stuff such as the the A400M , A330 MRTT…

EURODRONE (joint program with Airbus Defence and Space, Dassault Aviation , Aermacchi , and some other's)

LOYAL WINGMAN (abriviated to "WINGMAN" , standalone project)

“Standard mode” 3D render

“Beast mode” 3D render

Thanks, I hate it
It looks like they where trying really really hard to make it not look like the typical obama drone, so jazzed up the rear end.

I know its a long shot and maybe wishful thinking at this point but as a Naval guy who plays it avidly id like to see the USS Tambor or USS Tang (SS-306) and a like Submarine in every available Costal Naval lineup that used them during WWII 🙏

1 Like

I want SKYNEX for Germany.

7 Likes

I have a few new planes to add on to my wishlist:
YA-7F Strikefighter (stretched A-7D with F100-PW-220) which could get AIM-9L, GBU-8, AGM-65D, and everything else the A-7D and A-7K have
A-6F Intruder II (A-6E with composite wings, F404-GE-400Ds, two additional pylons, AMRAAM capability, and everything else the A-6E TRAM and A-6E SWIP currently have and would get)
Thai Alpha Jet TH Phase II (Alpha Jet A with up to 4x AIM-9P-4s)
Argentine A-4AR/OA-4AR Fightinghawk (A-4M but with a cut down F-16 radar, better RWR, ballistics calculator, Mavericks, 4x AIM-9L/M)
Indian Sea Harrier FRS.51 (LUSH upgrade) (basically a Sea Harrier FRS.1 with Elta 2032 radar, Derpy ARH, and Magic I/II IR missiles)

And finally Mirage 5BA MirSIP (alternatively Mirage M-5MA “Elkan”) (heavily upgraded Mirage 5BA with a new cockpit, laser-designator that’s built-in, canards, and a few other things)

9 Likes

Was this real or just some unfinished prototype?
I loved the thing in WoTM, it’s straight up OP there.
And from it being in WoTM i assumed it was a prototype or completely fake, wouldnt be unique case for the game to implement a drawing board as something unkillable.

It never went past the drawing board stage

Oh, so it is the WoT more like case.

I’ve been wanting this thing ever since I first laid eyes on this extra long funny engine boi haha. Although everyone would love it for its improved CAS capabilities, I’ll be using it in a unconventional way :)
Let’s just say I enjoyed my time using the A-7D/E as fighters when I was stock grinding them, and this will be a lot more fun. You’d be suprised by just how well it can rate-fight at low speeds, it’s quite hilarious (especially with the Vulcan and funny boom sticks). Now just imagine that cranked up to 11 with the afterburner letting it actually climb and be able to take dogfights into the vertical sometimes. Mwahahaha!

1 Like

Hope cage 😇🙏

sorta, well not on the current model of f16. but a modified a-16 meant to be a dedicated ground pounder version of the f16.

Something similar to this that I’d like to see is the Alpha Jet NGEA.

3 Likes

i cant find a suggestion post on this bmp-2md. somebody should maybe make one, but im too lazy.

Plus it would be the ultimate troll for Gaijin to announce they’re adding the F-35 and let people find out it’s this.

1 Like