"Well with no F/A-18 in this update I guess the December update would something look like this.
F/A-18C - US
F/A-18C - Germany (Via Switzerland)
F/A-18C - Sweden (Via Finland)
F/A-18 - Britain ( via Australia, premium due to not having as good loadouts) ?
And im not taking that from you. You can like top tier…hell even naval…for some reason…Jesus who ever loves naval cannot be normal. that is the most unbalanced game mode ever.
I jsut wish there would be some balance in adding those vehicles, even it would be like 50/50 moder and old vehicels.
I like fighter aircraft toptier 13.0 BR but research long time because now play 1st gen & 2nd gen fighter aircraft
Now USA tech tree lack USN fighter aircraft 6.7 ~ 7.0, F-86 Sabre with AIM-9B, first USN fighter with afterburner & AIM-7 Sparrow from Vought and first fighter aircraft with beam-riding guidance Air-to-Air Missile
Japan may be left behind with this update in terms of Gripen, so if you want to adapt it to other countries, you should choose from Japan’s F-2, Malaysia’s F/A-18D and Su-30MKM, Indonesia’s Su-30MK2, etc. I think it is possible that one or more of them will be introduced.