Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Why not f18A? For most nations im pretty sure many nations hav3 an A model

1 Like

"Well with no F/A-18 in this update I guess the December update would something look like this.

F/A-18C - US
F/A-18C - Germany (Via Switzerland)
F/A-18C - Sweden (Via Finland)
F/A-18 - Britain ( via Australia, premium due to not having as good loadouts) ?

Gripen C Japan (Via Thailand)

F-16 Japan (Via Thailand)
F-16I - Israel

Su-30 - Britain (Via India)
Su-30 - China
Su-30 - Russia"

Rafale C2.2 - France
? - Italy
😅

Seeing all this hope for even more modern shit is sad for me. I just want more WW2/early cold-war era vehicles. The game isnt just 11.7-13.0 Br guys.

1 Like

Ok but you’re not the only player on this game; we can like what we want…So…

And im not taking that from you. You can like top tier…hell even naval…for some reason…Jesus who ever loves naval cannot be normal. that is the most unbalanced game mode ever.

I jsut wish there would be some balance in adding those vehicles, even it would be like 50/50 moder and old vehicels.

4 Likes

na , F-18 (FN)

Spoiler

McDonnell Douglas F/A-18C Hornet - italy (via SPAIN , already in game as premiums in that tree)

Spoiler

if wee go copy past wee go ALL IN

7 Likes

i absolutely agree …

… but peaple can like other stuff , it’s not a reason to criticise them.

and that feels out of place, yes wee know the mode is horibly balanced , but wee can still have fun other there and wee are absolutly normal.

2 Likes

Yeah…im sorry fot that…that was my bad…still left over anger after yesterday grind for BP task that needed 10k score in naval

me still waiting for my churchill mk 8 and other mosquito variants.

1 Like

I like fighter aircraft toptier 13.0 BR but research long time because now play 1st gen & 2nd gen fighter aircraft

Now USA tech tree lack USN fighter aircraft 6.7 ~ 7.0, F-86 Sabre with AIM-9B, first USN fighter with afterburner & AIM-7 Sparrow from Vought and first fighter aircraft with beam-riding guidance Air-to-Air Missile

Japan may be left behind with this update in terms of Gripen, so if you want to adapt it to other countries, you should choose from Japan’s F-2, Malaysia’s F/A-18D and Su-30MKM, Indonesia’s Su-30MK2, etc. I think it is possible that one or more of them will be introduced.

1 Like

Hello, I’m sorry the part between “…” Was a citation and not my own reflexion; I just add the Rafale who was missing to my taste lol.

1 Like

I wish Su-24 next update. It’s time

F3D-2 with AIM-7A would be a really nice aircraft.
Also technically you have an F-86 with AIM-9B (the FJ-4B)

1 Like

Yes!

Extra XP for new nations would be nice. Crew slots leveling is hell too.

I would love to see this as a premium

2 Likes

Lmao, best low tier French tank right there

ZTS-63 with SY-1 anti-ship missile(Chinese made USSR P-15)

ZTS-63 with 25mm gun turret, modified from the missile carrier

2 Likes

KF51 turret on Leopard 2A4 hull

9 Likes