Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

turret no , not quite , but point still stand

1 Like

isn’t this bassically the same turret as the one on the vextra ?
and if no why is this called TML 105 too ?

it’s on the same basis , but it is diferent

aaa dont worry about it , just naming shenanigans , there are several varient of the TML 105

2 Likes

okk thanks dude !

I in all honesty believe prototype Leclerc should be added earlier than Terminateur (got I see russians mistaking this with BMPT) as a huge gap from 9.7-11.7 is completely something devs should have stitched a while ago.

1 Like

You re right, I just point some things who’ll be cherry on the cake for me. Except for the Rafale, who have a lot more to offer than the demonstrator can, I not really see what we can expect better :)

1 Like

Kaman HOK-1 (OH-43D) with 6x SS.11, because we need more helis that are weird.

Spoiler

EN4eKd7UYAArKNm

EN4eKd9VUAEVs0Q

6 Likes

Now how long do we have to wait for the F-15EX Eagle 2 with its AIM-260 JATM missile 😂

First we have to wait until the USAF are ready to show public images of the AIM-260. Which might be some time in the future.

1 Like

Plz gaijin any of the tracked Chinese light tanks
images (54)
images (53)
images (52)
images (51)

6 Likes

Basically, just consider that there are 3 main turrets : the TK105, basically the AMX 10RC turret, then the TML105 (early) with the G1 cannon of the AMX30B2 series, but not stabilized, and then the TML105 (late) that mostly adds a stab.
At some point the turret got upgraded optics and electronics as well. The turret went through a larger number of iterations but that’s easiest way to explain its history

2 Likes

I’d really love to see some of the later Belgian ammo be added to French tree high BR tanks. Vextra 105mm especially feels out of place at 8.7 with 105mm F1 ammo and the anemic performance it has. Give it M1060A3 and let it go up, I say.

If we really need a lower BR Vextra, just add the later TML105 version and give it the better ammo.

2 Likes

Dw, it won’t stay with the F3. It uses the G2 cannon which is incompatible with OFL 105 F3 and will rather use the OFL 105 F2 which has 480 something penetration. It also lacks thermals and laser range finder as of now. Expect it to be 9.7+ when everything is fixed

1 Like

Well with no F/A-18 in this update I guess the December update would something look like this.

F/A-18C - US
F/A-18C - Germany (Via Switzerland)
F/A-18C - Sweden (Via Finland)
F/A-18 - Britain ( via Australia, premium due to not having as good loadouts) ?

Gripen C Japan (Via Thailand)

F-16 Japan (Via Thailand)
F-16I - Israel

Su-30 - Britain (Via India)
Su-30 - China
Su-30 - Russia

Germany would probably get shafted with argentinian f-16s instead

So many people talk about the argentinian F-16 but it’s unrealistic. It was decided a month ago that argentinia will buy them. Smin confirmed a few days ago with pso and 2A7 that these vehicles are planned much earlier.

=> it was probably already decided what germany gets or not gets months before the f-16 deal was safe

5 Likes

So could it mean Germany may could get the trailed F-15 or something along those lines ?

I don’t think we’ll see the F/A-18C without rank 9 or the F/A-18A first. The A version will probably come this December for the attacker line, hopefully after the US AV-8B if Gaijin would actually get around to adding that

Personally I think we’ll see the F/A-18A in September.

Albeit the F/A-18A+ over the 80s one.

Tho I want the 80s one more.

1 Like

For September I hope we see either the F/A-18A or the US AV-8B+. I’d be happy with either one but I think the December update is where it will come since usually it’s the update that adds new airframes to the game instead of versions of already existing aircraft. It would be fitting for Gaijin to finally add the AV-8B+ to the US a full year after it was given to Italy.

But yeah if they do add the F/A-18A Hornet it should be the plus version since the standard can’t carry AMRAAM’s