Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

TR-85M1

Surprisingly for such an odd “MBT” variant, a TR-85M1R variant was showcased at BSDA 2024.

1 Like

The tracks tricked me, i thought It was an old variant.

Like this one

2 Likes

This kinda looks like VT-5. It could be a new variant of it.

Two turrets at hull UF, likely armored crew capsule at front a la Armata style … hence the 105mm turret might be crewless

3 Likes

Common misconception but this isn’t Shtora. It’s a French package called “KBCM”:

8 Likes

This hull’s size is almost same as VT-5s. It could be the further development of the VT-5U. That tank also had unmanned turret.

can be ZTQ-15 derived … who knows?
but ZTQ-15 is pretty new in defense terms … dunno what are they planning.
Doesn’t seem export only either.

Wheeled type 10? Wowee

They say it’s a 76mm cannon

yea, to me the barrel seemed pretty skinny as well.

Because it doesn’t use a fume extractor, and thinner thermal sleeve, I think it’s a 105mm gun, might not be Chinese L7 or modified L7, but a new gun. The possible retractable ADS shown in other new pic(not in my hands now) is very interesting, seems able to reload.
for example, AbramsX’s 120mm gun is also pretty skinny as a 120mm.

1 Like

pretty sure it’s the lightweight 120mm

Where are all my promised VBCIs Gaijiggles?

Prototype VBCI

Spoiler

The original VBCI MkI

Spoiler

VBCI HITFIST 30

Spoiler

VBCI HITFIST OWS

Spoiler

VBCI-2 T40 (2015)

Spoiler

VBCI PHILOCTETE

Spoiler

VBCI PHILOCTETE (2022)

Spoiler

VBCI MkII

Spoiler

And those are only the ones with autocannons…

11 Likes

Ki 46/51/64/201
B5M/ C6N (with gun pod or bomb)/ E13A/ E16A/ G3M/A7M3-J/ J4M/ S1A1/ P1Y2

2 Likes

Ju287/ Ju88G and P/ Ar 240/ Fw187/ Bf209/ Bf309/ Ju 290/ Ju187
Skua/ P40N/ Fairey Fulmar/ Fairey Barracuda/ Fairey_Battle/

M1A1SA-UKR now along with with Kontakt-1 ERA on LFP and UFP and M-19 ARAT-1 blocks on hull sides gets slat-armor on turret sides, turret roof and hull rear.

GOm5ndKW0AAbW2A

8 Likes

no,it was not even a military vehicle.
Many Chinese universities offer two weeks of military training for new students.But in order to reflect the military atmosphere, they usually lease vehicles and weapon models from private enterprises.

1 Like

Thats what I read recently as well.

Poland did it better over a decade ago. The PL-01 was a big meme when it was first revealed, but since then it has mostly faded into obscurity. Still, vehicles with less information have been added to War Thunder before.

Not that a future Polish tech tree is lacking in top tier tank options, but this would still be a stong contender for the light tank line in rank VII or even VIII.

2 Likes

This was probably just a mockup. But the chinese one seems functional

5 Likes