Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Fair point. But I do still think it could be viable for addition one day, so long as the main cannon can be identified.

1 Like

Poland should consider its mass production. Demand for next gen tanks are increasing quite rapidly.

They are planning to mass produce the K2 no?

1 Like

idk

in look, yes
PL-01 has good look, and good rcs against radar, but proofed to be not good as a tank, you can’t hide a TANK so easily.The Chinese new tank didn’t make full cover, but only the barrel, it’s supposed to be covering it’s barrel under SAR radar, and make it like a IFV. much more practical.

Because it’s not good, and more like a partly functional concept model, and it’s idea is not quite useful. Poland lacks the ability and experience of making a tank by themself, their only experience is renovate old Soviet tank.

1 Like

I would rather say they either didnt have enough funds to work on its R&D or they just didn’t need a stealth tank for now

I just meant primarily in looks, I am well aware the Chinese prototype is likely far more optimized than the PL-01 was.

Here I was primarily referring to online discourse. I just would’ve expected such a futuristic looking vehicle to be better referenced in communities such as the War Thunder one. Although I do understand that the PL-01 being nothing more than a concept of course makes it less of a talking point for a lot of people.

the idea of a stealth tank is proofed to be wrong, it’s very hard to make it’s rcs smaller enough while keep it a tank.

I see, may be my words sounds mean, but I not mean to offend anyone.

It did, in cyber thunder event.

may be less. only the barrel, the other part isn’t optimized. And maybe, they just feel it’s cool to make a polygonal thermal sleeve
in some new Chinese weapon design, it can be found they also did some work in industrial design, VN-22 is a example. in old days, they just make things functional, and care nothing in look.

Main goal of a stealth tank is to reduce its Thermal signature not necessarily rcs.

Real Light Tank used by several armies in the world:
ERC 90

AMX 10 PAC 90

VAB 20/13

Cockerill proposal :
VAB MK2 30mm 3x3

VAB MK3 90mm 3x3

11 Likes

yes, but pl-01 did too much job in rcs

It’s just a CV 90 with cardboard attached to it. Not a real, functional tank.

3 Likes

Still waiting on the Sagaie 2.

1 Like

abrams X its a 120 mm low weight gun with high chamber pressure its pretty neat ngl

Leo2A4/A5/PL
M1A1FEP/A2/SEPV3
K2 Black Panther and upcoming K2PL

Poland does not lacking top tier tank options by any means.

3 Likes

Armour didn’t exist itnqas like cardboard or some shit

zsu-30-2 with 2a38
cafaeaf21505703908e178fef58a47ca
3e2538375ec156eb8167b8a74a9c0875
North Korea M1992 ZSU, ak-230 gun

16 Likes

Wait I thought this was just le funny ‘future’ tank

Somebody actually made this??

Nah its like a cv 90 chasis with mockup parts on it. Trying to reduce a tanks RCS is basically impossible currently without making it not a tank.

Edit: (still a cool design nonetheless)

2 Likes