Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Swiss Piranha-IV 10x10 Heavy Mission Carrier (HMC) with 155mm Artillery Gun Module (AGM)

4 Likes

That’s really cool ngl. I want it

Currently the Mirage 2000-5F and Mk.2 would be the same in game. The 2000 5F shouldn’t carry guided ammunition, and the Mk2 should. The Mk2 is also a 2 seater AFAIK, and might actually lack guns, but that would be the only meaningful difference). Mirage 2000-5F and Mirage 2000 RMV would be more consistent within Gaijin’s current vehicle options and load outs. However, I actually doubt the MICA IR will be made available to the 5F, rather to one of the earlier Rafale variant, to make it more unique (first fighter with MICA IR). The RMV could still be equipped with the MICA IR as it’s a dedicated bomber without the possibility to carry MICA EM and would only carry 2 MICA IR max for their AA loadout

The first prototype of the MCV based on the Type 96 armored personnel carrier with a turret from the Type 10 tank.

a2UHVuAoqPs

4 Likes

The French armored car AMX-10RC with the Russian optical-electronic counteraction complex “Curtain”.

Bzlp_XvYIkk

4 Likes

I was told this was photoshopped

Yeah, the turret scale just seems off.

Maybe

China’s new tank, retractable aps, unmanned turret, two-person crew,GaN AESA Radar

11 Likes

Chinese invented Minotaur.

3 Likes

*light tank (presumably)

That isnt russian system, also you just say Shtora you dont translate it.
I am pretty sure this if french own development.
It looking like Shtora is simply a coincedence.

hmm … and Type 96 doesn’t seem suitable enough to carry even moderate IFV turrets let alone an MBT turret
also … I still find it dissapointing that JSDF chose Finnish Patria AMV-Xp over a domestic platform for its Type 96 replacement.
I mean look what they could’ve got :

Komatsu WAVImproved

Historically the JGSDF has only purchased armored vehicles made in Japan. Only two companies competed for the Type 96 contracts: Mitsubishi and Komatsu.
In 2015 Komatsu won the contract.
“However during testing of the Improved WAV/WAPC, the JGSDF demanded lots of changes and was not satisfied with the Improved WAPC’s protection level … the company meanwhile claimed that the JSDF demands were not possible to be met within the budget and weight limit.
In 2019 Komatsu decided to withdraw from the program and stop military AFV production, as the company’s defence sector was nearly operating at a loss. (Similarly they also stopped Komatsu LAV prodcution and hence JSDF is forced to select foreign IMV as its replacement.) The JGSDF did not order enough vehicles to sustain an economic production while no exports were possible.
Being otherwise limited to just a single domestic supplier (Mistubishi) for AFVs after Komatsu’s exit, the Japanese MoD was forced to accept foreign bids for the Type 96 replacement program. The program was restarted but with different requirements and foreign bids were considered. A lot of potential wheeled APCs/IFVs on the market are incompatible with the weight limit, hence only the GDLS LAV 6.0 and the Patria AMV-Xp were shortlisted alongside Mitsubishi’s Type16 derived ICV/MAV.”
And GDLS LAV also withdrew which gave the Patria AMV-Xp the clear win over the inferior Mitsubishi ICV/MAV:

Object 478D (welcome the T-80UD prototypes!) 10.7

Spoiler

HpW6L.thumb.jpg.ab8456a48594765671a7111c82c9fb74
20Yml.jpg.1dd130d1281b0eb82e8f6a61d7be1cab (1)

This is practically soviet T-80UD with 1200 HP 6TD-2 engine and Shtora system that was tested in 1990 on T-80UD as a test bed.
I believe it would stick nicely at T-90A BR with 3BM46 nicely, offering better mobility at cost of worse shells, no thermals and slightly worse armour.
Reverse is pain.

BMP-3M “Manul” 10.7

Spoiler

YXJ0aWNsZXMvaW1hZ2UvMjAyMy85LzA2L2I1L2I3ZC5qcGc

Now this is russian BMP3 modification completely changing engine deck and moving it to front for additional crew protection.
It also got redesigned place for soldiers to dismount more safely and comfortably.
It is based of BMP3M “Dragoon”, taking it’s hull but using other crewless turret, but this time with classic 2A42 and 4 Kornet missiles.
Frontal hull armour didn’t progress forward but engine position does offer protection to the crew at the cost of engine.
Engine was also swapped to other engine producing 660 HP. This gives this particular BMP-3M variant a hp/t of ~31, while original BMP-3 which was ~2 tons lighter had HP/T of ~24.
Thermals included.
Side package is hollow and is there to boost effeciency of moving in water.
Oh and dont mistake this one with Kurganets-25!
They might look around the same but this is basically it’s cheaper and easier, maybe even worse version.

Small remark

I absolutely adore the BMP-3 and consider it to be in a better spot than BMP-2M and generally just a better vehicle overall, though, unfortunately it’s anti tank capabilities are lacking at 10.3-10.7 surroundings.
If there was a better ATGM for 2A70 that BMP-3 and BMP3M Dragoon carry I would have chosen Dragoon.
Another reason for me to choose Manul over Dragoon is inability (at least I believe so) of 2A72 to use russian 3UBR11 APDSFS belt due to different functional ways of the autocannon.

Even with Kornets being better penetration if not the enemies potential armour I would have chosen BMP-3 ATGM, as it is significantly faster to react with.
Sure, Kornets have fire on move capabilities, however them being offset and not fired exactly from center of your scope means they have a certain point they cant perfectly hit or engage targets, aka minimal engage distance purely because of ATGM rework, making most ATGMs fired on ground vehicles (with exception of barrel fired ones) seem unreliable and honestly unconventional for the game.

I believe both of these would make a great addition to USSR’s 10.7 lineup, making a great combo with T-90A, 2S6 and Mi-35M & Su-22M3!

2 Likes

PLA’s functional WZ-551-based B1 Centauro vismod MGS

8 Likes

Type 16 still Will be used together with patria, the picture below it’s from the new RCV they have planned on putting in service, it’s built in a type 16 chasis with a different armor package

Definitely believed the Mitsubishi ICV was supposed to come into service, after numerous images of it started popping up in social media … but i doubt that currently, since Patria AMV has already been selected as the next APC as well as supposed AFV platform. And obviously Type 16 is staying in service as the MGS.
Or are you saying the Mitsubishi ICV variant is the replacement of Type 87 RCV? Coz I didn’t find anything related to that.

Guess the tank (without reverse-googling) edition :

1 Like

We don’t know quite yet we just know that the one You are seeing is gonna be the RCV
images (1)

1 Like

Tr85? That or a modified t55 maybe a 580.

1 Like