Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Why do you keep suggesting mods from the current conflict? Theres 101 reasons why they won’t come to the game but you keep posting them.

For possibly later? The images and info is a lot easier to refund if it’s on the forum.

3 Likes

This is the wishlist thread, he can and he can’t be stopped.

7 Likes

Why wouldn’t they come? It’s a game about combat vehicles and that’s a combat vehicle.

1 Like
Spoiler

61pXH6GHFNS

I ❤️ BttF

this looks interesting

Is a that my freebroms with ERA??

3 Likes

I mean yeah, I guess? But they won’t come. I could post Stealth Tanks from C&C but they won’t be added.

🤷‍♂️

Man gets annoyed because someone is wishlisting on a wishlist thread

4 Likes

I’m not annoyed.

For example I’d love Ukrainian tanks and the unique mods done at the Kharkiv plant after the break-up of the USSR, but I know that Ukrainian vehicles aren’t coming for a long while given the current geopolitical climate, hence there’s no point posting them.

2 Likes

Ok but wanting vehicles is literally the entire point of this thread, it doesn’t matter if they’re going to br added or not.

6 Likes

Its a simple wishlist thread.Thats about it.
It existed in the old forum for quite a while and after our initial discussions during the early days after transitioning to this new forum, @Miraz05 volunteered to create this topic here again.
Always involved simple whishlisting and friendly discussions, both in the older and in the newer one.
From Iran, to N.Korea to African countries, the wishlisting spanned IRL vehicles from all countries. Feasible or not.
Don’t get why you got riled up after so many months/years.

3 Likes

Seems like we need to post more Ukrainian stuff to annoy some people

AIGHT SO HEAR ME OUT-

Garmillas Saruba S-VI Type Heavy Tank

Garmillas Melbar M-III Type Armored Personnel Carrier
Melver_M-III_Armored_Personnel_Carrier

3 Likes

I diagnose you with… April Fools.

1 Like

Vietnamese fire support vehicles based on old captured M548 transporters: one vehicle is armed with a Zu-23-2, the other with a 105 mm M101 howitzer.

5 Likes

One of the rare experimental images from Sweden. Piranha 10x10 armored personnel carrier with turret from AMX-10RC with TML 105 gun

1lM9368ncOs

5 Likes

Prototypes of Leopard 1A6. Main changes: 120 mm cannon, enhanced armor, reduced IR signature of the exhaust, commander’s panorama PERI.

sKURMYsx6xU
ec3_LrYzJ3c

9 Likes

Lol, chubby Leo 1