Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

If I ever manage to make that much money I would probably buy a fighter jet😁

Modified DHC-3 otter.It was used during the Liberation war of Bangladesh. This plane could carry 7 unguided rockets or 10 25lb bombs.

During the liberation war Bangladesh also modified a DC-3 to carry bombs.It could carry 10 500 lb bombs in the makeshift bomb bay and 5 1000lb bombs in a bomb rack which was manually dropped through the back door.Sadly no pictures of it exists.It was lost in a crash in 1973.

1 Like

YF-16 #72-1568 would make for a good event vehicle imo.

Can get sparrows, lgbs, Mavericks and can get the gear door sparrow pylons which imo should be added to the game and can work just fine (this includes the F-16AJ)

Also I for the life of me cant figure out how to do spoilers on the new forums so i am sorry for that.

2 Likes

Gaijin have already stated that these are basically impossible with their current system and it’s not worth the effort to try and make it work, you have the issue of the gear door breaking and losing the missile and the missile moving with the gear door, both issues would require some very fancy modelling and like I said it’s just not worth it for a feature than never made it past the prototype stage

2 Likes

25bl bombs?

what BR do you want it at? 0.3?

Even at reserve rank it would suffer.Maybe it can be placed with the future WW1 aircrafts
But the DC-3 should be usable in WT.

I want to see that in WT, no bomb sight, 1 bomb at a time, just thrown out the back of the aircraft xD

The 10x 500lbs bomb bay sounds more reasonable but still with no defensive armament and a 260kph top speed this thing will get eaten up by biplanes

1 Like

now that it’s not in thr files Gimme the Promised Gnat F.1
th-4287730728
th-1152936430

it’s another Armed trainer which was in use with thr Finnish airforce from 1958 til 1972 and various commonwealth countries
India build them in License and even build a domestic plane based on it called thr HAL Ajeet

thr aircraft itself is armed with 2 30mm ADENS and either Unguided Bombs or Unguided Rockets of british type

5 Likes

i bet the animation for bomb drop would be funny af

1 Like

2 Likes

Japanese Australian F-15?

New livery in recent defense agreements between Japan and Australia
20230830_101922

3 Likes

Beautiful

2 Likes

France

Spoiler

Italian

Spoiler

1 Like

Looks like its even worse than I thought.Maximum speed with bombs is just 80 miles per hour.

On Saturday, three of the brave pilots who participated in the mission – Group Captain (retd) Shamsul Alam, Bir Uttam, Squadron Leader (retd) Badrul Alam, Bir Uttam, and Captain Shahabuddin Ahmed, Bir Uttam – recounted the momentous mission at a webinar titled “Kilo Flight: Air Raid by the Freedom Fighters”.

The heroes remembered how they improvised the old, ramshackle flying machines for the raid.

According to Shamsul Alam, the Canadian-built otter aircraft, which was actually a civilian aeroplane, was fitted with rocket pods that could fire 14 rockets one by one. The door of the aircraft was removed and a machine gun was placed there.

The main body of the aircraft was modified to be a bomb bay, which could carry 10 bombs. However, as it was not a bomber plane, the bombs could not be dropped automatically; they had to be thrown by hand.

"It was kind of a suicidal mission for us. Maximum speed of the aircraft was only 80 miles per hour. We had to fly at a very low altitude along the coastline. Pakistani gun boats fitted with anti-aircraft guns used to patrol the coastline frequently.

ok so BR 0.3 is a little overtiered

1 Like

BR -1.0 maybe?

1 Like

Looks like this modified DHC-3 has no place in game for now.It does have door gunner but i think still it wouldn’t be enough to survive at 1.0. We would have to wait till gaijin adds ww1 vehicles then it might get a chance of surviving.

But that modified DC-3 could be added as a nice event vehicle.

Anyone know which T-72 variant is this?

1 Like

Out of curiosity, where would the Turkey’s F-4E Terminator fit in War Thunder’s tech trees and BR ratings?
366382268_606538538298899_339287452433153109_n
347232331_1228862681100176_6391631664675725257_n

1 Like