Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

🚪🙉

What is this? It looks interesting.

1 Like

T52 sherman
EzS9-JFVEAEBpy6

11 Likes

very cool!

Eendracht class cruisers for the Netherlands in the 50’s:
The HNMLS De Ruyter and De Zeven Provinciën.

Spoiler

1 Like

aw gawd … its just a wishpost

Maybe for a future time when a Brazilian sub-tree gets added?
Not every posts here has to align strictly with some current TT or meta rules

1 Like

this :

Might be added as sub tree under Poland/Visegrád independent tree

1 Like

Türkiye has much more potential to have an own Tree but I think too that Gaijin will give Türkiye to Isreal as an Sub-Tree

3 Likes

It is the Turkish Tulpar with a Hitfact Mk.2 turret for testing, it was revealed 2 months ago and is also present on our Turkish Ground Tech Tree Proposal.

1 Like

I hope they do not do that mistake, our relations with Israel is at it’s lowest and this will do nothing but anger Turkish players, not only for adding Turkey to Israel (which they really hate at the moment) but also wasting a huge unique nation potential.

3 Likes

The Italian one has the autoloader, the Brazilian one doesn’t.

2 Likes

that’s some difference enough to make them 2 vehicles, but still can’t find a reason to add both.

There would also be an Italian version with a 105/52 cannon, but it was never built.
unknown

3 Likes

We’ll get a hint of that when Gaijin decides to add the Sabra Mk.II variant(s) in the game

1 Like

Israel has bunch of domestic Sabra variants, such as Mk. I, Mk. II and Mk. III and these vehicles also got seperate HITFIST upgrades so they have a lot of domestic vehicles to choose from.

2 Likes

What I want for the next update.

CF-18
F-18
RAAF:F-18
F16B
F/A-18F Super Hornet
Also forget ( IAI Lavi )

3 Likes

We’ll be lucky if we get A/B variants of the Hornet, let alone the Super Hornet lmao

2 Likes

What I want for the next update.

Su-27SM - J-11A (Late) & J-11B
Su-33 - J-15
MiG-29K J-15S
Su-30 - Su-30MKK
Su-30SM - J-16 OR J-10B

3 Likes