Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Or this one

This one looks like Leopard 2A4 or Type 90

Both, both of the Kv-1’s is good

A concept based on t-90. I personally call it T-90 AVRE. short barrel 125mm and 2a42.

2 Likes

image-67
image-88
Gonna write a suggestion for this thing

3 Likes

Dam thats ugly. But i suppose it will be usable.

Rank VII-VIII Battleships
USA:

USS Iowa BB-61 1944 fit

IMG_4496

USS North Carolina BB-55

Germany:

H-39

IMG_4499

Bismarck

IMG_4500

USSR:

Sovetsky Soyuz

IMG_4502

Sovetskaya Ukraina

IMG_1894

IMG_4505

Great Britain:

HMS Nelson

King George V

IMG_4508

Japan:

Yamato

IMG_4509

Musashi

France:

Dunkerque

IMG_4511

Richelieu

1 Like

Actually, picture that you posted as USS Iowa BB-61 1944 fit is late 1950s fit, and it is modelled.

For Dunkeruqe and King George V… they doesn’t fit Rank VII ship as they are already somewhat worse than existing capital ships in game.

You are an amateur when you watch Victory day march in Moscow, the “expert” stair the eye to Tula :3, that from Tula, the Panstir in the back also one of the improved models.

1 Like

I don’t think so since video of T-72B2 rotating speed show that it as fast as T-80UE-1.

Spoiler

This text will be hidden

Would love to see all these ships (though H-39 and Bismarck will be unbalanced broken menaces)

Good to know.

ASU-57 OKB-115 , A light airborne self-propelled gun armed with a 57 mm belt-fed aircraft autocannon. it was also planned to install an 82 mm rocket launcher.

5 Likes

Adding Czech vehicles to USSR was a mistake, it simply isn’t needed. They have an overwhelming amount of domestic designs to choose from.

9 Likes

That looks REALLY cool!

You are missing one, 490 Rabel with a 152mm.

2 Likes

no, rabel has only 125mm, but a improved one.
boxer has 2 version, 125mm same as rabel and a 152mm

I agree, but it is what it is.

Object 490A (125mm) looks to have had a prototype based on the picture below.

Spoiler

When compared to this picture of Object 477 below

Spoiler

The images are very similar and are of full vehicles, indicating they very much existed.

Obj 477 we know still exists, but those photographs are years old and its current condition isn’t known.
(There are other photos but this is the only I can find right now.)

Spoiler

The condition of Obj 490A is even less certain since to following photos are the only other ones we have of its existence.

Spoiler

2 Likes

One of the other photos is on this post, but yeah, I knew the difference, I just forgot about it when I had just woken up.

The 490 Poplar existed, but not in the “490B” variant.