Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

I don’t know much beyond the vehicle was being offered to Brazil at some point. It utilizes the Sabrah Light Tank Turret in place of the IFV turret but I haven’t heard much else on it. I’ve heard some say during the little testing information on it that the vehicle uses a mock turret but I’m not sure.

BMP-M2 SKCZ “šakal” to israel
Its basically cursed bmp with bushmaster gun, spike-lr or konkurs ATGM and with israeli made SAMSON MKII crewless turret

1 Like

I see the connection to Israel…but we know what Snail would probably do

4 Likes

ROCA
Experimental rocket truck. Uses M16 type rockets. Would make a suggestion but the truck is a mystery. Don’t know if it’s American or leftover Japanese truck.

3 Likes

I want to believe

grafik

16 Likes

All I see are floating missiles and what looks like the nose cone of an F-16. Oh and some random red circles (totally did just look into the sun). Nothing else is there, it’s just blue. 😂

yup!

MiG-17SN
9qkyotbymku61
180148-4cfa17434e77c6d26882ba20afd8e382
This aircraft has 23mm cannons that can pivot 30 degrees up and down.

more images

IMG_4481
IMG_4479
IMG_4480

7 Likes

Im just wondering…would pivoting guns in the nose of jet even be a good idea? Especialy if you will be in a dog fight as it doesnt look it was in A2A missiles era yet

1 Like

Ah yes the viper zero a beutiful plane

It’s most likely meant for bomber interceptions

Object 490
1540869644_490

(Not sure if the photo is real, but the tank was developed in 80s never reached mass production tho)

1 Like

Reminds me of the tank in fallout 4…

Is there any tactical andvantage on two sets of non-articulating tracks on the battlefield?

Also, it’s photoshopped, the actual 490 looked like this.

And still exists here:

It was a crewless turret design with a weird autoloading mechanism, sorry actually, that’s the 477…

This is an old photo of the “Poplar” built on a T-64 hull:

4 Likes

there are a series of object 490. basiclly 2 type, 1 is normal tank structure, another is like tank destroyer
490 boxer
imageimage
490A Rabel
490 Poplar
another poplar concept

5 Likes

It was purely speculative, and never existed though.

Poplar has a demonstration prototype, but possibly wooden.
boxer and rabel have actual functional prototypes

3 Likes

Sweden had a IKV-91 prototype similar to that, lol.

Maybe Finaly give Swede/Finland its tank it used.
up armored KV-1
Up armored T-50

5 Likes

Where did you get this photo from?

Hey, what about BAe Hagglunds.