Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

Roach tank!

Ontos with M45F quadmount, the US also made an M3 Stuart prototype with the Maxon, but I prefer this vehicle as it uses the more eccentric turret with the gunshields. It would play like a faster, smaller, and slightly better armored version of the M16, utilizing its mobility and size to reach better spots for AA duties. ontosaa

As a bonus, here is the Ontos prototype T166. There were 4 armed proposals for the Ontos project, T164, T165, T166 and T167. T164 had four guns, and was never built. T165 had six guns, and was obviously the final choice. T166 had one gun, seen in the photo below. T164 had a whopping eight guns, but unfortunately did not see the light of day.

This version is essentially the ideal recoilless rifle carrier. Unlike a Jeep, it has enough armor to resist LMG fire. And unlike the bulkier M113 series, it maintains a low profile and high speed that allows it easy repositioning, which is how the current Ontos works. The advantage over the in-game one is that it would be far easier to aim, not having to fire 6 guns in succession. I think it would be a cool premium or event vehicle, with the better known jeep or M113 carriers being in the tree.

5 Likes

1 Like

Be6?

LL-143, prototype Be-6, would make a nice tt alternative

Edit; overall it has a better defensive armament but slightly weaker engines, its armed with a total of 6 12.7mm UBT machine guns with an wider arc of defense than the Be-6. It has a nose gunner, tail gunner, 2 beam gunners, a ventral gunner, and a dorsal gunner

I have a suggestion for it now along with one other soviet floatplane

3 Likes

an actually interesting BP reward compare to what wee get nowadays ?

[opinion ?]
  • Yes
  • No , make it premium or tech tree
0 voters

i wil probably write a suggestion for this too, as it is a member of the Be-6 family

2 Likes

desert camo is amazing

1 Like

we literally know nothing of it.

cardboard spaa

The Altay AHT
IMG_0942
IMG_1018
IMG_1017
IMG_1016
IMG_0885

5 Likes

tfw a Russian aircraft has better gun depression than all of their of their Tanks

Russia desperately needs a TT floatplane since they are the only nation introduced from the very start of the game to not have one

That’s the Beriev R-1, that is a better pick for a Event or BP vehicle since it was a prototype while the Be-10 could the TT vehicle

asuming you mean β€œone of the original 3” , if not , well let’s just say this comment is a bit … missplaced

I’m not talking about premiums or event vehicles or even Bluewater ship deployable floatplanes. I’m talking about floatplanes you can research

you seem to have miss-understood what i meant

pizza jet pizza jet

5 Likes

Lmao πŸ˜‚

Is the jet hypothetical like the camo

No

forsag.jpg.b14f6be342afe2402653150c7bea9cdb